As a SAFe Agile Coach, you will be a servant leader guiding program and scrum teams as they deliver customer requirements on the ServiceNow platform utilizing SAFe Agile best practices and methodologies.
- Assist or Perform the role of trainer including facilitating ceremonies such as PI Planning, Scrum of Scrums, and PI retrospectives or Scrum Master for one or more development teams if needed.
- Provide general or targeted SAFe Agile training to both internal teams and customers.
- Train and coach executive leadership, program and scrum team members, clarifying roles and responsibilities and offering motivation and support, as necessary.
- Facilitate collaboration, negotiation, and mediation according to SAFe Agile principles
- Using data and evidence work with program and scrum teams in support of relentless improvement
- Establish a constructive working relationship with the Product Owners/managers, Development team, Stakeholders and Sponsors
- Facilitate the efforts of multiple teams and the greater organization to employ Agile practices that maximize product delivery and value.
- Administratively reports to the Program Manager in EITS Mohali, India and Functional Reporting to PMO IT Manager in Round Rock, TX
- Minimum 12 years of total IT Experience with Minimum 3 years of SAFe Agile Coaching experience
- 5 years’ experience as a member of a SAFe Agile team
- SAFe Certification (Program Coach, Scrum Master, Adv Scrum Master, Agilist, Practitioner, etc)
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated, creative problem-solver who can adapt to new technologies and evolving customer requirements
- Capable of working independently as well as in a team environment
- Able to communicate (verbal and written) in a clear and concise manner, tailoring the communication appropriately to the intended audience
- Excellent active listening skills
- Capable of dealing with and managing conflict
- Able to work effectively in an environment with many competing and high priority demands
[ Link removed ]
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world's most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
No calls or agencies please.
Scrum (Software Development)
Agile Software Development