• Responsible for the seamless implementation of SAP Transformation projects
• Implement Emerson standard PMO processes and tools (Waterfall & Agile) in liaison with the wider global PMO organization and continuously improve processes to improve productivity and manage project risk
• Ensure adequate resource and mobilization planning is in place to meet the project commitments and deliverables
• Lead the scheduling of the development activities, resource planning, provide status updates to stakeholders, and the coordination of rolling out the product to clients at the regular release cadence.
• Responsible for consistently implementing global process and procedures as identified by the leaders of the business
• Required to report development, success, and failure of the project to the organization leadership
• Provide risk mitigation strategies to manage financial, business, legal and schedule risks on projects
• Coordinate and communicate with stakeholders on the project timelines, milestones, risks, resource requirements etc.
• Collaborate with teams including Development, Usability, Training, Testing and Implementation to ensure high quality solutions.
• Bachelor's Degree (Business, Management Informatics or Computer Science)
• To be considered for this role you will need extensive experience in successful execution of SAP projects with a strong understanding of ASAP and SAP Activate methodologies.
• Understanding of business systems, ability to multi-task on diverse requirements, understanding of Software development Lifecycle and techniques, and experience in the development of system documentation or training materials.
• Ideally, you will have had previous exposure working in the manufacturing industry and understanding of project management needs to enable successful project delivery.
• Work in a global cross-functional environment partnering with internal customers to help support and enhance business systems and data governance
• Strong analytical skills, excellent communication and demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into SAP system functionality.
• Expected to be a self-motivated team player with the ability to work with others as well as independently with minimal supervision.
• Detail-oriented problem-solver while also able to see the big picture.
• Effective oral and written communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of internal customers.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
• Knowledge of SAP including Sales & Distribution, Material Management, Warehouse, Financial and Controlling a plus.
• Advanced level of English
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Attention To Detail