By joining Emerson as a Mechanical Design Engineer you will be responsible to develop conceptual design of pressure regulators for specific markets or applications.
If you are well-organized, proactive and eager to take your career to the next level, then join our team in Cluj-Napoca!
In this role you will:
- Develop conceptual designs for pressure regulators; work in engineering projects as assigned.
- Provide technical product design support to Engineering, Operations, Suppliers, Customers and Sales.
- Assist application engineering in areas of material selection, temperature/pressure limits, etc.
- Evaluate special order detail requests with customer service and sales support.
- Complete design and implementation of new products, special orders, special drawings, product improvements and extensions.
- Evaluate applicable standards and complete necessary applications for certification
- Performs design calculations, basic finite element and CFD analyses. Performs design calculations, basic finite element and CFD analyses.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering required; Mechanical Engineering desired.
- At least 1-year engineering experience
- High mechanical aptitude; Analytical & conceptual ability.
- Ability to read drawings and communicate drawing changes.
- Proficiency in creating 3D models and 2D CAD drawings preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, or equivalent productivity suites, currently in use by the Company.
- Written and verbal English communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills to allow one to work with a wide range of people at all levels.
- Outstanding attitude and behavior.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally 10% of the time.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.