SCADA Supervisor required for a leading Offshore Windfarm Developer, based in France.
- To assist the SCADA commissioning team in performing all commissioning related tasks including but not limited to the following.
- Supervise SCADA commissioning activities and associated planning.
- Ensure that SCADA related commissioning activities comply with the contract and project requirements in terms of HSE, quality, planning and cost.
- Ensure zero harm HSE policy through deep involvement in HSE daily.
- Ensure that commissioning activities are performed following established procedures.
- Ensure that commissioning activities demonstrate that the Contractor has completed the Works in accordance with the relevant codes, standards, norms, regulations, laws, and the Employer's Requirements.
- Ensure that commissioning activities demonstrate the operability of the Works over their Design Life.
- Ensure that commissioning activities demonstrate that the equipment and systems supplied by the Contractor as part of the Works provide the functionalities and operation modes described in the Employer's Requirements and in the operation and maintenance plan.
- Ensure that the technical departments' best practices are implemented in commissioning activities.
- Contribute to proactive management, good coordination, and communication between all parties and that the process works effectively.
- Report commissioning progress and participate in commissioning meetings.
- Supervise electrical systems commissioning time schedule, including key milestones.
- Ensure SCADA Commissioning schedule is followed by the contractor.
- Ensure that the commissioning activities comply with internal and external requirements/specifications.
- Report SCADA commissioning activities to the project and to the Commissioning Manager.
- Supervise all signal tests.
- Follow and support the commissioning plan for the employer's supplied systems: PI Historian, O&M Base control room and SCADA communication between OTS and O&M/ OCC.
- Ensure all deliveries including SCADA snag lists and a complete set of documentation is prepared for ToC.
- Site walk-downs and checks of all SCADA cabinets.
- Review of PTWs and RAMS related to SCADA systems.
- Provide technical support to O&M for SCADA networks after TOC.
- Review and comment Test reports, Checklists, and other SCADA commissioning related documentation.
- Contribute actively to evaluation of the project and capture lessons learnt throughout the project.
- Assist with WTG and FOU SCADA commissioning activities when required.
- End of shift handover report.
- Strong experience with installation and commissioning of SCADA, control, and monitoring systems.
- Signal testing experience.
- Recommended 3 years of work experience in wind industry.
- Recommended 1 year of experience in similar position.
- Ability to communicate proficiently in the English.
- Should be able to perform basic tasks on MS Office.
- Knowledge of communication protocols.
- Experience with testing and commissioning of fibre optical cables.
- Rights to work in EU.
- Communications Protocols
- Electrical Installation Work
- Electrical Wirings
- Microsoft Office