Plan, develop, and reinforce the presence of Emerson Automation Solutions with Dx Transformation vision supporting Digital Transformation DX vision strategy across BUs in the Region, Southern Cone, increasing the sales in the M&M Industry.
This role will be measured by achieving the sales and orders targets set for the DX Products and Solutions in the Southern Cone in the Metals & Mining industry.
- Develop and execute in conjunction with the World Area organization specific business plan for Digital Transformation for the M&M Industry in the Southern Cone.
- Obtain contracts for remote operation centers and automated Mining.
- Promote xBU’s participation to maximize Emerson content in Value Improvement Practices (MSOL, SYS, FC and D&I, to lead the solution construction and follow up). Identify new areas of opportunities to be developed by the respective BU.
- Create a VIP Portfolio of DX Software solutions
- Structure the service model in coordination with the different BU’s (digitalization manual rounds either on premise or cloud). Those will be executed by the respective BU
- Establish and sustain strong relationships with System Integrators and Mining Expert to leverage Emerson product Capabilities as well as EPCs and OEMs.
- Coordinate with the Professional Services Organization the delivery of Consultancy needs in the region. Identify candidates for Consultancy Services
- Deliver Discovery Workshops that will support a DX Roadmap. Participate in the Digital Maturity conversations with customers and provide support to elaborate a DX Roadmap.
- Work with Operations Manager SC to coordinate initiatives and customer needs with EMR Operations teams.
- Educate via seminars o similar fashion our customers as well to our sales force
- Perform face-to-face contact with key customers for building a solid relationship; get key early sales related information, get account organizations understanding and intelligence activities in order to know in advance its concerns, plans and purchasing criteria.
- Train sales force to adopt DX vision detecting Plantweb opportunities in M&M industry.
- Promotes communication, integration, and collaboration for enhanced IT/ OT development productivity.
- Coordinate Steering Committee to drive One Emerson Solutions.
- Communicate and make strong connections with C-and VP-level executives.
- Participate in all mandatory training provided by the company, such as those related to Trade Compliance and all training related to compliance with legal regulations and / or Corporate Policies, and may also be the mentor/guide of these issues if it is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required –Engineering discipline preferred. MBA is a plus.
- IT Computing/Science/Systems Background
- 10 years sales experience in IT. Knowledge in Metals and Mining is a plus.
- Understanding of hardware architecture layers and infrastructure.
- Knowledgeable of Big Data interactions and management including Data Lake and Data interchange via connectors (UPC UA, MQTT)
- Knowledge about data integrations into Enterprise Resource Planning and/or Centralized Maintenance Management Systems (e.g.IBM Maximo, SAP) is a plus
- Proven ability to work with technical resources and sales management
- Strong facilitator and communicator with excellent presentation skills
- Knowledge Financial Concepts (P&L’s Statements, Revenues, Gross Profit, Operating Profit, EBIT, Cash Flow, Return on Investments)
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Based in Santiago, Chile
- Must be aware of the political, economic, and specific process control market trends in the assigned territory in order to identify the best strategic opportunities for the division and take decisions based on solid grounds.
[ Link removed ]
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. [ Link removed ] .
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our [ Link removed ] and about [ Link removed ] .
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to [ Link removed ] .
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world's most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
No calls or agencies please.