Eaton’s Eletrical division is currently seeking a Production Supervisor to join our team. This position is based in Cuautitlan
The Production Supervisor is responsible for overall management of a manufacturing cell lines. Overall responsibility for leading manufacturing team in achieving production schedule, product quality, product cost, and employee safety goals. Coordinates with all functional and service groups to meet customer requirements. Drives performance to achieve or exceed financial plans and strategic goals. Leverages resources and motivates personnel to create high performance culture
The principal’s objectives of the Production Supervisor are:
- Manages and directs all manufacturing activities to ensure completion of customer requirements
- Assesses performance indicators, and takes appropriate actions, to ensure schedule, cost, and quality goals are met
- Ensures required documentation and/or system transactions are executed to meet customer, manufacturing system, and financial reporting requirements
- Assures policies, procedures, and other documentation are followed to ensure consistent and compliant manufactured product
- Provides leadership and commitment in support of continuing improvements in quality, productivity and delivery performance
- Evaluates operational performance of the group in order to facilitate performance management, merit promotions, job transfers, dismissals, commendations, etc.
- Coordinates and assists with business initiatives, participating on teams in order to drive best practices.
- Participation on continuous improvement efforts through the implementation of ELSS
- Participation on the operation to implement Eaton Business System (EBS)
- Maintain the quality systems to achieve compliance with ISO-9001 and maintain certification
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Mechanical/ Industrial Engineering or similar Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Supervisor Position
- Project management experience preferred.
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Solid knowledge of engineering, quality and manufacturing processes.
- Proficiency in Lean Enterprise and Six Sigma and/or similar quality systems implementation.
- Project Management & Presentation Skills
. Proficiency in Problem Solving Methodologies and Statistical Quality techniques including: SPC, . . PFMEA, 8-D, CORE Tools
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Latin America
Organization: ES CRDS WD Wiring Devices
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Six Sigma Methodology