Describe the principal mission of the position
- Design and Develop HW, validates the products according to the specification and Valeo design rules
- Applies the standards and the associated technologies linked to this product family
- Documentation according to HW development methodology (Design justification file, HSI, HMI, component specifications, …)
- Support the customer validation and design review activities
- All the documentation required for the product industrialisation and support our EMS (Electronic Manufacturing Supplier) during the industrialisation phase
Highlight the main responsibilities
- Responsible for the design of the product in accordance with the customer specification and Valeo design rules
- Cooperate with PCB layout engineer and take responsibilities for the quality of PCB layout.
- Responsible for the HW product validation and industrialization
- Responsible for the HW technical documentation with respect of the HW development methodology and the design review preparation.
- Responsible to deliver document in time to PM
- Responsible for the integration of the different domains constraints (HW, SW, purchasing, industrialization, mechanic, quality) into the product HW design
- To contribute to the definition and the improvement of standard documents linked to supplier selection, electronics components qualification and usage
Applying the Environment Safety and Security procedures and good practices; know for their activities and the activities of subcontractors the potential risks and their consequences. Be attentive and responsive to them and manage the associated action plans.
- What education and education level are necessary for the position?
Bachelor/Masters of Electronics Engineering
- Design Review
- Human Computer Interaction
- Purchasing Process
- Subcontractors Relationship Management
- Technical Documentation