Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and import and export terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. The partnership’s assets include approximately 50,000 miles of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity.
The Senior Systems Planning Engineer will analyze flow of gas on Enterprise's various pipeline systems, functioning to support operations in Gas Control and other related groups. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Support and maintenance of the SPS online model for the Enterprise Texas Pipeline System.
Maintenance of our offline models for multiple pipeline systems - ETP, Waha, South Texas Gathering and other systems.
Maintenance of schematic diagrams for Gas Control which locate all meters along the main lines. This information is used by Gas Control Decision Support (DSS) to run the Texas Watch System and daily operating reports.
Some commercial studies as requested on various systems.
Maintain departmental database of pipes and support line pack calculations for gas system balance.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, (Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical or Civil) is required with an emphasis on fluid flow and a background with physical properties of fluids are preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in energy business with fluid flow through pipelines, gas or liquid is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite of programs is required.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively communicate to all levels of management.
- Ability to work in a team or individually.
- Required to analyze problems, develop effective solutions and see task through to completion.
- Ability to handle multiple ongoing assignments.
- Travel required is 10%.
- Gas Pipelines
- Microsoft Office