Vacancy details General information Organisation
Since its creation, SPIE Oil & Gas Services mission as a service company has been to turn work into energy and vice versa.
Over 3,000 engineers and technicians dedicate themselves everyday to live projects as adventures, in which risk-taking never exceeds preparation.
Thanks to their energy, and the most extensive range of services available on the market, from Oil & Gas industry to Pharmaceutical industry, we assist our clients from engineering phase of their projects to operations.
Our presence is sustainable in over 40 countries.
We are continuously seeking to renew ourselves.
Our clients are the catalyst of our evolution.
We are committed in a strong CSR approach and diversity takes part of our priorities. Reference
2018-9312 Position descriptionJob title
Temporary work contractContractual hours
Full timeContract duration
1 year Employee Status
We currently have an opportunity within SPIE Oil & Gas Services Qatar for a: Profile
This is an opportunity for you to be responsible and support the preparation of schedules to drive activities of future developments. Built and update the long term Planning of Development.
Your main duties will be to:-
- Act as a primary contact with functional teams.
- Support function teams in preparing, implementing, consolidating, all planning to related to the studies over the transition period and operations activities to be done once company operates.
- Identify and raise planning issues (critical path, clashes, early start, interfaces), to monitor progress and therefore to ensure that the planning is a management tool.
- Ensure availability at all times of updated and accurate scheduling, planning and progress reporting documentation.
- Define a WBS and structure company schedule.
- Communicate on planning articulation and propose required procedures.
- Collect activities information from functional teams.
- Elaborate, update and revise the function schedule as required by the Management.
- Consolidate functions schedules in order to build a company schedule.
- Support function teams in resolving planning issues.
- Provide detailed and accurate weekly and monthly progress reporting.
Ideally you will have a degree or equivalent in an appropriate discipline from a recognized or approved program. Candidate criteriaMinimum level of education required
You must have 10 years experience in planning, with at least 5 years in a Senior Planning role.
You will have good interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as, a good level of computer literacy and be proficient in Microsoft Office.
You must have excellent communication and presentation skills in both written and verbal English.
D-Short Cyle Tertiary Education (HND)Minimum level of experience required
10 years or moreLanguages
English (C-Professional working proficiency)
Oil And Gas