Reporting to the Chief Information Officer, the Master Black Belt will join a team of high performing and collaborative professionals, working closely together on the development and execution of Brookfield Renewable’s growth strategies in the U.S.
The Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt will be focused on supporting the development of the Six Sigma Program across the US. They will need to train new black and green belts, provide subject mater expertise for team members supporting complex projects and help develop a strong bench of lean six sigma experts in the business to drive process improvement and revenue initiatives. They will be responsible to tackling complex projects impacting multiple groups. They will have to leverage internal teams and external partners to scale the program over time.
- Training Lean six sigma Black and Green belts
- Support complex projects and managing multiple projects in parallel
- Coaching team members on executing on complex projects
- Establishing program governance for Project Delivery
- Must be self-driven and a lead through influence
- Ability to simplify complex problems and advocate for solution and speak their opinion.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
- Experience leading changing in an organization and leading through influence
- 5 years’ experience in applying Lean Six Sigma
- Experience working in a Project Management Office
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Six Sigma Methodology
- Lean Six Sigma
- Project Management Office