Our Final Control Business Unit are looking for their next rainmaker! There is a stimulating and career-advancing post open for an experienced Key Account Manager with a strong background in the Valves business. The right candidate would ideally have solid and demonstrated capabilities in delivering quality solutions to customers in the Mining and Chemical vertical. If landing your next deal is a main motivator that gets you up in the morning, and you’re keen to join a hardworking and customer-focused team committed to serving the region and growing the overall business - this role may be just what you’ve been looking for!
The extensive portfolio of solutions in our Final Control division enable companies to take a more focused approach to the productivity investments needed to meet targets and control operating costs.
The primary responsibility will be to take the lead role in developing, advising and managing all Isolation Valves business activities in Saudi Arabia across our Mining and Chemical accounts, with a main focus being to drive Isolation Valve solutions with end users and small EPC’s based in KSA.
Another notable portion and undertaking in this role will be to develop a strategic plan and build robust relationships to maintain, protect and increase our product installed base within the various application while collaborating across the organization to position the business unit as the preferred vendor. Responsibilities
- Working to ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning
- Identifying objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long-term sales plans
- Meeting or exceeding territory financial objectives (budgets etc.) as required in support of the Isolation Valves KSA business plan
- Developing and implementing plans to drive and grow business and maximize revenue and profit from the existing installed base
- Driving solution selling with the help of the Isolation Valves Business Development Manager’s for projects.
- Analyzing and developing plans to drive competitive displacement
- Preparing and presenting marketing forecasts, pricing surveys, competitor intelligence and marketing plans
- Working with Local Business Partners and drive their support teams to grow the Isolation Valves Business across Mining & Chemical accounts
- Working in close collaboration with other Emerson Automation Solutions Business Units and maximize pull-through content
- Taking a pro-active role in working with the Global Project Pursuit Team and local sales team to identify, qualify and pursue projects to achieve order conversion and maximize the potential for Isolation Business Unit and all Emerson Automation Solutions products and services
- Improving customer satisfaction by finding customer problem/pains and develop and implement the required solutions.
- Ensure Emerson Ethics and trade compliance procedures are strictly followed with all business transactions.
- Bachelor’s degree having majored in a discipline like Mechanical, Instrumentation, Chemical or equivalent.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in sales within the Valves industry (with Isolation Valve sales experience being desirable)
- Experience selling into the Mining and Chemical verticals would prove highly advantageous
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.