Who We Are
Enel is a globally recognized leader in sustainable energy and is consistently named one of Fortune Magazine’s “Companies that are Changing the World.” It is also one of the largest and most trusted energy companies in the world, serving around 70 million customers in more than 30 countries across 5 continents. The Enel Group vision is about Open Power. Open Power means opening energy access to more people; opening the world of energy to new technologies; opening new ways for people to manage energy; opening new uses of energy; and opening more partnerships. These are ambitious goals and we are pursuing them with the passion of more than 65,000 people whose brilliant work is based on our values of Responsibility, Innovation, Trust and Proactivity. At Enel North America, our businesses are leading the energy transition, creating the sustainable energy solutions of the future to help individuals, businesses and communities change energy into lasting value.
Meet Enel Green Power:
Enel Green Power, part of Enel Group, is driving the future of sustainable energy, working to bring renewable energy to every corner of the planet. As one of the world’s leading renewable energy companies, we play a fundamental role in the energy transition, bringing our planet into a new era in which everyone has access to sustainable, decarbonized energy. We combine our purpose, passion and skills to create a cleaner and more sustainable future, constantly pushing technological limits and fostering stakeholder awareness. In the US and Canada, Enel Green Power is one of the leading and fastest growing renewable energy companies in the US and Canada, and the growth engine of our global renewable energy business. Our growth is driven by our people and our partnerships. We work with some of the largest corporations in the world, supporting the renewable energy goals of customers like Google, Anheuser-Busch, T-Mobile, Facebook, Adobe and Kohler, among others. Enel Green Power operates across the entire value chain from business development to long-term operations, fostering innovative solutions to produce green energy more efficiently and more sustainably. We aim to create shared value in the communities where we operate by combining the pursuit of our business with lasting contributions to socio-economic development.
Enel has an opening on their growing Solar team in Bryan, TX at our Blue Jay Solar Plant. You will be at the heart of what Enel does. You will report to the Site Manager and perform outside activities as directed. Your typical day could be maintaining, testing, and troubleshooting AC and DC circuits ranging from medium voltage (13.8kV and below) to 12VDC.
What You'll Do at Enel:
• Testing, maintaining, troubleshooting, and replacing solar PV power plant related electrical equipment.
• Gaining technical information from electrical schematics, vendor information, and applicable codes.
• Perform current and voltage readings as necessary.
• Working with the Regional Manager to coordinate and safely perform plant related maintenance.
• Initiate reports and generate maintenance records associated with the electrical systems for the plants.
• Strict adherence to all EGPNA safety policies and procedures
• Documenting all work and generating reports as necessary
• Coordination of maintenance activities with other technicians under the direction of the Electrical Supervisor
• Ability to operate independently, safely, and efficiently to maximize power generation and availability.
• Coverage of day to day operations for assigned solar plants.
• Travel to all sites to perform preventative, reactive, and predictive maintenance activities as directed
• Travel to sites that could result in excess of 200 miles of driving a day
• Have after-hours availability be dispatched to sites requiring immediate attention.
• The use of PPE is required and must be consistently used in accordance with EGPNA, NFPA, or OSHA guidelines.
Who You Are:
• You have a love for renewables and sustainability
• You have a passion for fixing and maintaining machines
• Challenges excite you
• You have a love for continuous learning.
• You are a team player
• You do not mind driving long distances
What You've Accomplished:
What Enel Offers You:
- Associates degree or equivalent desired
- 0-3 years of related experience desired
- TX Electricians License
- A valid driver’s license operable in all 50 states and Canada
- In the last 3 years, no driving-related suspension, revocation or cancellation, no disqualifying offenses, no more than 2 moving violations and no reckless driving incidents.
- In the last 5 years, no major driving offenses including DUI/DWI, refusal to test, leaving the scene, driving a commercial vehicle without a CDL, or at-fault fatal accident.
•A rapidly growing yet well-established business, •Ability to work with employees from many different cultures and backgrounds., •Benefits and rewards that support the life and well-being of you and your family., •One of the world’s most recognizable and respected brands in the energy industry that believes by working together we can create a new energy era in which the world can become more sustainable., •Opportunity to grow and develop your career with the support and mentorship of senior leaders., •Various forms of flexibility to help you integrate your life with your professional commitments.
Notice to Recruiters & Staffing Agencies
Enel North America has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Enel North America will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Enel North America, in any capacity will be considered property of Enel North America. This policy is applicable to all Enel North America locations and will be the responsibility of third parties and vendors to understand this policy. Enel North America will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Enel North America is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Enel North America has facilities. Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact [ Email address blocked ] .
- Complex Problem Solving
- Technical Information