Somos una compañía internacional formada por más de 38.500 empleados y presente en más de 40 países de los cinco continentes. Líderes en innovación y desarrollo tecnológico, busca expertos en impulsar el desarrollo sostenible y encontrar soluciones a los mayores retos mundiales, como el calentamiento global, la superpoblación y la escasez hídrica.
ACCIONA needs to recruit a Civil Works Site Engineer for the E6 Ranheim–Værnes project in Trondheim
Descripción del puesto
Collaborate and provide support on projects carried out by his/her unit/department, in keeping with the instructions given by his/her supervisor, performing the tasks delegated to him/her and learning the basic techniques of his/her field of activity.
They are responsible for the performance of work contracts. They plan, optimise and supervise the usage of resources to ensure that the construction projects are carried out on the safest manner, on time, with the prescribed specifications and cost. Their most common duties include: Coordinating contracts and procuring the required permits and licenses, drawing up budget estimates, planning and setting out the phases of construction, supervising the sub-contractors’ tasks and the tasks of the subordinate staff or workers, verifying the progress achieved and the quality of the work during all phases of the project, representing the company in relevant matters, etc.
Requisitos del candidato
- Giving support to specific part of construction projects.
- Overseeing building work
- Setting out sites and organising facilities
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
- Supervising contracted staff
- Ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and their supervisor
- Providing technical advice and solving problems on site
- Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork
- Liaising with quantity surveyors and procurement department about the ordering and negotiating the price of materials
- Ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are met to the highest standards.
Education and experience required:
Bachelor’s Degree in civil engineering, construction, or related fieldPrevious experience required: 1-2 yearsLanguages required: English (advanced) Organizational, negotiation and communication skillsInterest in social and cultural affairsProactive, receptive and with the capacity to learn
Somos una compañía con igualdad de oportunidades y estamos comprometidos con la diversidad. Invitamos a todas las personas a inscribirse, con independencia de sus características personales.
- Civil Engineering