The Complaint Handler will handle all customer complaints and internal nonconformities. The complaints need to be handled systematical and orderly with the purpose to create a positive input within the organization. The handling should also solve the problem of the (internal) customer. The main purpose is to enhance the customer loyalty en to enhance the quality assurance.The Complaint Handler acts independently while having direct contacts on different levels, internally within the organization as well as external customers. The Complaint Handler will have a big responsibility within the established frameworks.
The Complaint Handler facilitates the handling of the complaint and takes care of the external communication. The crucial actions will be carried out by the involved departments under the guidance of the Complaint Handler.The Lean principles will be part of the solution, analyses, and improvement. A complaint is defined as a mismatch between what the organization has promised in terms of products and service versus what the (internal) customer perceives. This can involve unclear communication, internal processes, and service quality. A complaint can be seen as an opportunity to generate positive changes.
- Receiving and registration of (internal) complaints that are received through CRM cloud and Oracle
- Follow up on the (internal) complaints through the organization. Monitoring the actions of involved departments to finish tasks correctly and in a timely manner
- Show support on the Root Cause Analyses as well as defining corrective/preventive measures
- Review of complaints before they are closed
- Monthly/weekly analyses the complaints
- Effectively balancing between priorities, with support of the Supervisor QC
- Facilitating the weekly complaints meeting and the MRB meeting
- Analytical ability: demonstrates logical approaches to analyze problems
- Is the contact person between CRM Cloud Complaint Handlers and the organization in Breda
- Supports the certifcate process
- Promotes a positive image of the organization internally as well as externally
- Can work in a project-based manner
- Clearly set priorities and communicate/implement them effectively
Some of the work is done in the office space and some of the work is done on the work floor. There are no physical risks in this job. Regular computer work is applicable, but also working with light tools.
- Because the job is quite heavy, a Higher Professional Education work and thinking level is required. In addition, product knowledge is an important factor.
- Knowledge of Lean work methodology is a plus.
- Good communication skills and knowledge of the English and Dutch language is essential. Knowledge of the ERP systems, like working with Oracle and Excel is essential for this function.
- The Complaint Handler must switch regularly between the work floor and management level. Time pressure is also part of this role.
- Good communication skills and knowledge of the English language is crucial, because of the external contacts within Emerson
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their unique experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas and diversity of thoughts, that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers.
We encourage and support several Employee-led Resources Groups that promote a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Our global Women in Stem initiative gives you the opportunity to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities.
Our LGBTQ A Group empowers our workforce regardless of their gender identity or sexual orientation, and supports the inclusion and professional development of all employees.
This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
- Product Quality Assurance
- Service Quality
- Loyalty Programs
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Balancing (Ledger/Billing)