This position offers quotations support for Emerson locations across Europe and ensures requests are handled at a high quality, accurately and in time. Responsibilities
- Review the Request for Quote (RFQ) received from Emerson locations across Europe
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements
- Size and select the products according to requirements and application
- Select the appropriate technical documentation
- Specify a delivery time for the selected products
- Verify the Purchase Order (PO) to ensure that it is according to the offered financial and technical proposal
- Act as a liaison between sales offices – factories – customers
- Provide general support for sales offices
- Develop and maintain a sound knowledge of products and applications
- Draw-up specific activity reports.
- University degree in Engineering (Process Engineering);
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position or in a commercial environment (technical support, quotations, technical sales);
- Languages: English-advanced level (mandatory) German (advanced)
- PC skills: MS Office, Internet.
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their unique experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas and diversity of thoughts, that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers.
We encourage and support several Employee-led Resources Groups that promote a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Our global Women in Stem initiative gives you the opportunity to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities.
Our LGBTQ A Group empowers our workforce regardless of their gender identity or sexual orientation, and supports the inclusion and professional development of all employees.
This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.