Are you looking for a new opportunity within a growing industry? Do you have experience in process and project management, and would you like to utilise your skills in an innovative environment to shape a more renewable future? Then have a look at this opportunity to join Vestas, the leader in wind energy!
Service > Service Germany > Business Planning & Development
At Vestas, we have been bringing the world sustainable energy solutions from day one. As a team member (m/f/d) of Business Planning & Development, you will be able to contribute to this aim every day.
We are a team of interdisciplinary experts who act as business partners for the Vestas Service Germany organisation. We enable performance steering and actively coordinate efficiency improvements for Service operations.
As Associate Project Manager (m/f/d), you will coordinate and supervise the implementation of our local improvement projects and cost-out initiatives in the Service Germany organisation. Your tasks will include:
- Facilitate scoping and work breakdown of projects
- Develop and establish project timelines and action plans to ensure internal targets are met
- Supervise execution according to the project plan in close collaboration with the Service Areas
- Organise and control project stages
- Report on project progress, project control plan milestones, project metrics, chances and risks through monthly project reports
- Actively handle project stakeholders inside and outside the Service Germany organisation
- Support the implementation of new processes and procedures in Vestas project management
- Support the topics engineering change management and service order task lists in close collaboration with the Service Areas
- University degree in engineering, business administration or equivalent
- Solid project management skills with the ability to guide complex improvement projects across the organization
- Experience in process and/or change management
- Used to working in a matrix organisation
- Good German and English skills, both verbally and in writing
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications as well as SAP
- A well-organised and structured approach to your work
- Good time management, professional organizational skills, and high energy needed to ensure project milestones and deliverables are met
- Convincing communicator (m/f/d), capable of delivering your message effectively across the organisation
- Team orientated and collaborative person (m/f/d) with good interpersonal and networking skills
- Willingness to dive into technical details and topics
What we offer
We offer the great opportunity of joining a dedicated and high-paced team within a global environment. You will have an important role in achieving the short-, mid-, and long-term goals of our service business. This position will be a platform for further development within the local or regional Service organization.
The position can be carried out in Berlin, Husum or Hamburg, Germany.
Applications are handled on an ongoing basis, so please apply online as soon as possible and no later than October 31st, 2021.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Agneta Lierl, Talent Acquisition Partner via
+49 151 46703373
or [ Email address blocked ] .
You can apply online by clicking on the “Apply Online” button at the top or bottom of this page.
Vestas is proud to be the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Vestas strives to be the most inclusive workplace in the sustainable energy industry and ensure equal opportunities for everyone regardless of the social identity. We are stronger as a company not despite our differences, but because of them, both professionally and personally. Beyond a diverse workforce, we want to ensure that all of our employees are included and actively contributing to Vestas’ success and innovation. Only then can we become the global leader in sustainable energy solutions and ensure sustainability in everything we do.
At Vestas, we offer global opportunities for people with growth mindsets and the desire to make a shared and positive impact. We work in the true spirit of our corporate values: accountability, simplicity, collaboration, and passion. We expect everyone to live up to these in their day to day work – no matter what you do and where you are in the organisation.
Learn more about Vestas at [ Link removed ] and follow us on our social media channels
- Change Management