Tetra Tech is searching for a seasoned Commercial Program Manager. This role is for a seller-doer that will lead the strategy, development, capture, and execution of environmental projects targeting the commercial market sector in the Atlanta area as well as the Southeast, United States Region. We are over 20,000 national/international associates strong to support client needs.
We are looking to you and your 20+ years of experience to support growing our commercial footprint. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in environmental services, such as evaluation and management of potential environmental liabilities; site investigation, risk assessment, remediation, and construction management; compliance and permitting; RCRA, CERCLA, CWA and NEPA support; property redevelopment; and communication and negotiation with federal, state and local regulatory agencies.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
• Establish and develop new domestic and global commercial client accounts.
• In association with the Atlanta Operations Manager, Senior Vice President of Commercial Programs, and Senior Commercial Project Directors, develop and implement robust growth strategies to increase the commercial client base for a broad range of integrated environmental consulting and engineering services
• Maintain a commercial opportunities pipeline with significant (i.e., >$100K) bids and meet required annual financial metrics
• Lead the development and delivery of sales presentations to prospective commercial clients.
• Prepare proposals, manage projects, and perform technical work as necessary balancing sales and utilization.
• Assemble and lead teams to effectively and efficiently pursue and win work, and complete projects on time and within budget and regulatory guidelines.
• Identify and nurture strategic joint venture partnerships for major commercial projects.
• Identify and recruit commercial consulting talent to support growth across the EGS Operating Unit
• Effectively collaborate and network with other Tetra Tech Operating Units to offer commercial customers the best available resources.
QUALIFICATIONS OR REQUIREMENTS:
- BS degree in engineering, science or a related technical field is required.
• 20+ years of experience in environmental consulting services with at least ten years of experience in program/project management, business development, and strategic planning focused on the commercial market sector.
• Must have existing client relationships in the commercial environmental and engineering consulting market and a proven track record of winning work.
• Ability to work independently in an entrepreneurial environment.
• Professional registration, i.e. Professional Engineer (PE), Professional Geologist (PG) is preferred. PMP Certification a plus.
ABOUT TETRA TECH:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting [ Link removed ]
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an
Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies