Elia Grid International (EGI) offers consultancy and engineering services to a diverse and international client base in the power sector. Based on innovative and proven expertise, combined with hands-on experience from our European Transmission Systems Operators (Elia in Belgium and 50Hertz in Germany), Elia Grid International is the trusted partner in delivering solutions for the challenges of the energy transition. Our clients can rely on a team of experts who have developed valuable competences within the Elia Group and also from international assignments for third parties.
Elia Grid International has offices in Brussels, Berlin, Dubai, Doha and Singapore.
More information can be found on our website [ Link removed ]
As a reliability engineering consultant, you will be part of the strategic consulting team.
You will be asked to perform analysis and to develop recommendations in order to improve performances of your client’s assets and asset management organization. You will work in an international environment, directly with clients –usually on site.
You will be requested to understand client’s concerns, shape an approach intended to identify pain points and provide actionable solutions with demonstrated return on investment.
You are familiar with concepts and methodologies like asset management, FMECA, root cause analysis, business case development, cost-benefit analysis, asset risk modelling, asset health index, P-F curve, Weibull curve, RCM,CBM, spare parts management, …
Your range of duties usually include the following:
• Asset technical and financial data collection,
• Asset data analysis,
• Asset failures analysis and categorisation,
• Development of models, processes and methodologies,
• Development of maintenance, replacement and spare parts management strategies,
• Assessment of organisation and methodologies, development of improvement recommendations and related implementation roadmap, development of cost-benefits analysis to justify recommendations
• Benchmarking with other organisations and best practices,
• Support for selection of Asset Performances Management (APM) and Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) IT solutions.
You will be the technical lead of asset management related work packages of projects and proposals and will work in close relation with the project/proposal manager.
• Master degree in engineering with strong background in reliability.
• Electrical engineering background is a plus.
• Master in management is a plus.
• 5- 10 years’ experience in a similar position.
• Experience in maintenance or reliability mandatory
• Experience in electricity sector is a plus.
• Knowledge of reliability, strong technical affinity and ability to develop business cases.
• Strong data analysis skills. Ability to work with R, Python or Matlab. Experience with Power Factory, Antares or Plexos is a plus.
• Strong presentation skills and ability to lead open discussion with senior management clients
• Exceptional problem-solving ability with logical reasoning, creative thinking, comfort with numbers, and the ability to untangle complex issues
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Proven record of high performance and substantial professional achievements in your past positions
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Entrepreneur, Initiative-taker who is eager to break new ground, create opportunities for others
• Excellent command of English is mandatory
• Knowledge of any of the following languages would be a plus : German / French / Netherlands /Arabic
More than offering you a mere job, we give you an exciting, ultra-professional and international environment, unique training and development opportunity to exploit your career potential to the full, plus an attractive salary and fringe benefits. So choosing EGI means opting for a future full of promise!
Brussels or Berlin, frequent travelling to client sites (approx. 35% worldwide)
Please send your application in English incl. motivation letter and salary expectation.
- Asset Management
- Attention To Detail