Sales Representative is responsible for the implementation of sales/marketing strategy, coordinating, maintain communication and work together within the sales team.
The following is a description of minimal but not limited to requirements for Sales Representative:
• To conduct in sales activity according to Exterran standard sales tools.
• To ensure sales activity compliance to Exterran QHSE.
• To collect all information for new potential job Opportunity.
• To report sales activity to Marketing Manager.
• To conduct preparation of bid proposals / quotation according to customer requirement.
• To monitor bid proposals /quotation after submission to the customer.
• To attend training for sales skill improvement.
• To develop communication and build customer confidence with new customer.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Conduct sales activity.
• Conduct preparation of bid document before submission.
• Participate in sales meeting activity.
• Implementing action plants to develop market share.
• Investigate and review for loose on bid activity.
• Keeping records of all sales activity from bid proposal/quotation and contracts.
• Prepared sales reports.
Required Skills or Tools:
• Proficient with product knowledge.
• Proficient in Negotiation.
• Engineering Diploma or equivalent
• 2 years field experience in Gas Processing Plant