GET READY FOR THE FUTURE OF ENERGY
Enphase Energy is using the innovation that made us the world leader in microinverter technology to transform energy generation and management forever.
We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic Energy Systems Companies in the world. By combining the power of solar energy and the proven advantages of communications technology, Enphase Energy makes solar power systems productive, reliable, smart and safe. Our microinverter system is profoundly changing the way solar systems function, and as a result, changing the solar industry itself.
As we continue our exciting growth, we are building teams with highly talented individual contributors and leaders who design, develop, and manufacture next generation energy technologies. Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects.Title
- Sr. Engineer, Embedded Test & AutomationFunction
– Software EngineeringReports To
- Manager – EmbeddedLocation
- Development and Maintenance of Automated Test Frameworks and Test Scripts.
- Review and Analyze Product Requirements, Specifications and Technical Design Documents and come up with Test Plan and Test Cases.
- Execute Automated as well as Manual Test Cases on every Release or Feature complete.
- Discuss with the Development Feature owner to define Test Plan/Cases for that feature and Automate the test cases as well.
Embedded Software (Linux) Validation Role:
- 5-7 years of experience in Embedded Software Validation and Test Automation
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering AND/OR Masters in Embedded Systems
- Minimum 3 Years of experience in Python and Python based Test Frameworks.
- Familiarly with Robot Framework, Jenkin based Automation, Test Framework development, Git, BitBucket, Testrail are big plus.
Firmware (RTOS) Validation Role:
- Expert in Embedded Software Validation of Linux based Products.
- Sound Knowledge in Automating Interaction via USB/UART/CLI/SSH.
- Sound Knowledge on Realtime OS based Products
- Worked extensively on Firmware Validation and automation.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Proactive and strong analytical/debugging skills
- Ability to work on a fast-paced environment
- Good Team Player and Self-driven towards Result and Quality
Real Time Operating Systems