We are recruiting for a Senior Instrumentation Engineer
for one of our Clients :Terms & Condition:Location : Doha, Korea, Indonesia, MalaysiaDuration : Jul 2021 - Nov 2023Status : Resident, Single
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Qualification: Bachelor's degree or equivalent in instrumentation and control engineering,
- Experience: minimum 15 years' experience as engineer in instrumentation and control engineering field in Oil and Gas activities,
- Strong engineering knowledge, package interfaces (control & safety), tie-ins methodology on existing operating ICSS,
- Strong Experience in Functional safety engineering (SIF definition, SRS specification for safety requirements, SIL verification with third party).
- Available for technical missions worldwide.
- Familiar with Total General Specifications, Prodom, MOQ standards and relevant codes and standards,
- Language: Fluent English.
- Computer literate, especially in AVEVA instrumentation.
- Strong leadership skills and good communication skills
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment
- Good analytical skills
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings
- Promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and other COMPANY HSE procedures in all activities
- Carry out work in compliance with COMPANY values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed COMPANY priorities and objectives, COMPANY standards and procedures and good industry practices,
- Ensure, control and coordinate the proper realization of the detailed engineering for field instrumentation and, as a support, for instrumented control and safety systems (ICSS)
- Ensure and control the proper realization of the detailed engineering of LLI and packages vendors
- Ensure the good progress of instrumentation/ICSS engineering in compliance with project specifications and procedures, COMPANY specifications, discipline requirements and international codes, with respect of cost, schedule and required level of quality and safety applicable to this project.
- Promote field instrumentation technical optimization/cost savings, ensuring first that they are compliant with the project schedule and the contracts, liaising with the package lead through the engineering coordinator.
- Identify potential deviations from the COMPANY referential and report these to the Engineering Manager for final decision on whether or not to implement,
- Ensure that instruments are standardized across batch3 project, in line with site policies.
- Ensure close coordination with other disciplines on all engineering, constructability and operational matters,
- Ensure that relevant feedback from previous similar projects are considered in the design performance,
- Participate actively in technical decision making, in meetings with potential contractors and vendors,
- Participate in the technical analysis of offers and assist in vendor selection,
- Assistance in the finalization of contractual documents,
- Participate in weekly and monthly meetings with Contractors, and in specific ad hoc meetings as required by management,
- Provide technical answers to technical queries and provide support in deviations requests related to instrumentation and ICSS issues,
- Manage assistance from shareholder specialists (remote head office), when required,
- Participate to HAZID/ HAZOP/ Project Technical reviews sessions with COMPANY, Contractors and vendors teams, and provide technical answers to the points raised.
- Participate in equipment FAT, SAT and other inspections at site/vendor premises as required
- Contribute to the engineering and technical interfaces,
- Ensure detailed progress reporting to project management,
- Assist project management team to reply to various correspondence by providing technical support,
- Carry out any other duty or task that may be assigned by hierarchical superiors in line with discipline expertise,
- Treat all information obtained during course of the work with confidentiality.
15 years' experience as engineer in instrumentation and control engineering field in Oil and Gas activities
Basic Offshore Safety Induction And Emergency Training (Bosiet)
Hydrogen Sulfide (H2 S) Training