Great People make Schneider Electric a great company.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
The Role: Supply Chain Project Manager
The Supply Chain Project Manager leads supply chain implementation within New Product Introduction programs, from project kick off, through new products launches in the regions and countries. The candidate drives performance follow-up and actions to reach best business performance.
As part of the OCP Supply Chain team, the Supply Chain Project Manager represents supply chain in Offer Creation Process (OCP) programs. The candidates acts on both downstream and upstream supply chain, and tackles projects related to finished goods and/or spare parts supply chain.
What will you do?
- URL blocked - click to apply
- Follow PMP (project management process) to ensure quality of deliverables and on-time project gates
- Qualify Implementation of the new flows: use available digital tools for strict follow-up and quick correction when deviations are identified
- Coordinate supply chain transition (offer phase-in and phase-out) to achieve optimized performance in terms of product availability, on-time deliveries and costs (inventory levels, scrap risk, transportation costs).
The scope of the position is a portfolio of projects introducing or withdrawing offers. The role will interface with many facets of the company, including project managers, product managers, launch leaders, Industrialization teams, purchasing, supply chain planning, order management, distribution centers and factories operations, customs and transport. It involves coordination with cross-cultural teams located around the globe.
The SC Project Manager will communicate on the new offer supply chain design and implementation status to:
- The project core team through regular meetings and Offer Creation Process deliverables
- Marketing and supply chain management through S&OP meetings
Order Management Systems
Supply Chain Management