Vacancy details General information Organisation
Since its creation, SPIE Oil & Gas Services mission as a service company has been to turn work into energy and vice versa.
Over 3,000 engineers and technicians dedicate themselves everyday to live projects as adventures, in which risk-taking never exceeds preparation.
Thanks to their energy, and the most extensive range of services available on the market, from Oil & Gas industry to Pharmaceutical industry, we assist our clients from engineering phase of their projects to operations.
Our presence is sustainable in over 40 countries.
We are continuously seeking to renew ourselves.
Our clients are the catalyst of our evolution.
We are committed in a strong CSR approach and diversity takes part of our priorities. Reference
2018-7507 Position descriptionJob title
Lead E&I Commissioning EngineerContract
Temporary work contractContractual hours
Full timeContract duration
1 year Employee Status
We currently have an opportunity within SPIE Oil & Gas Services Qatar for a: Profile
Lead E&I Commissioning Engineer
This is an opportunity for you to be responsible in reviewing contractual documentation and engineering documents to insure that the commissioning & startup requirements are accounted for in the design.
Your main duties will be to:
- Prepares and keeps up-to-date the pre-commissioning and commissioning execution plans (including the schedule and the mobilization of personnel and equipment).
- Supervises the preparation of the pre-commissioning and commissioning procedures.
- Supervises the preparation of the performance test procedures and of the operating manuals with the process team. - - Assists procurement group for the definition of vendor assistance.
- Assists subcontract group for the scope definition of work contractors.
- Manages the execution of pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up.
- Prepares the commissioning progress reports to the project management and to the commissioning department.
- Coordinates assistance of the Vendor representatives.
- Supervises, if required, the performance tests.
- Assists the Project Manager in contacts with Client representatives for the handover of the plant.
- Ensures the preparation of final reports and certificates.
Ideally, you will have a Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Instrument or other relevant degree.Candidate criteriaMinimum level of education required
You must have a minimum of 10 years' of experience ideally within the oil/gas industry. The Lead E&I Commissioning Engineer shall demonstrate his/her previous experience with OPERCOM / lCAPS.
You will have good interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as, a good level of computer literacy and be proficient in Microsoft Office.
You will need excellent communication and presentation skills in both written and verbal English.
SPIE Oil & Gas Services promotes diversity. All our positions are suitable for disabled people.
E-Bachelor or equivalentMinimum level of experience required
10 years or moreLanguages
English (C-Professional working proficiency)
Oil And Gas