Wettingen / Baden (near Zurich), Switzerland
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment. For our site in Wettingen (Canton Aargau), we are looking for an experienced Quality Systems Engineer (f/m/d) who is self-motivated, well organised and enjoys working with an international team and our key customers in the nuclear industry. If you are ready to take the next step, get in touch!
Life is on – what about you?
- In this position you will be Project Quality Engineer for Nuclear Power Plant (NPP) projects and support the Project Manager and Quality Director regarding quality standards in various geographical locations.
- You take part in internal and external audits, contribute to addressing quality issues and continuously improve our quality management system.
- As Quality System Engineer (NQA-1, ISO9001) you plan activities concerning the development, application, and maintenance of quality processes and take responsibility for keeping the integrated Quality Management System (IMS) up to date.
- You will be the person to whom internal employees and customers turn with regards to quality standard related questions and requirements.
[ Link removed ]
- Enjoy a challenging and varied job that allows to apply yourself as well as acquire new skills on an ongoing basis.
- We offer a robust benefits package to support our employees, e.g. with flexible work arrangements, paid parental leave, an attractive pension plan and more.
- In 2021, Schneider Electric was ranked as the #1 sustainable company in the world with more than 10’000 employees! As a Green Company, we are aware of our responsibility and stand for energy-efficient action with sense and understanding.
- In 2020, we were once again recognized as a Financial Times Diversity Leader. Indeed, we continuously create an inclusive environment and welcome people from all walks of life.
- You wonder about your long-term career prospects with us? At Schneider Electric there are ample development opportunities, especially if you are a global citizen and internationally mobile.
- Your educational background is a BTech, Bachelors or Masters’ degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- You boast experience in Quality Systems with very good knowledge of ISO standards as well as an NQA-1 certification.
- Your experience with nuclear audit processes and practices will be another one of your key assets for this job.
- For you, the customer comes first. You have a customer and service-oriented mindset with strong analytical skills, a sense of initiative and discretion. You pay attention to detail and quality delivery.
- In this international environment, it goes without saying that you have an excellent command of English; conversational to fluent German is an advantage.
Your next step? Apply, of course!
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online job portal. Please upload your complete application documents with reference to Job ID 006KZ3.
Your contact for this position is Katharina Höttermann.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please feel free to contact us either by phone: 41 43 547 16 77 or email: [ Link removed ]
We at Schneider:
Schneider Electric stands for the future of energy management and automation – here we are experts, specialists and consultants. We live innovations, not only dream of them, but also tackle them. With our customers success and the next big thing in mind, we dare to be trail blazers. We take risks and shape where others only react. Diversity is our strength. Each of us learns new things every day, thus helping to shape Schneider Electric's face: sustainable, efficient and with passion. We are motivated to meet the challenge of leaving the competition behind us. At Schneider we call this Life Is On.
Home for your talent – Gutor Electronic LLC
Gutor Electronic LLC is a well-known, leading international manufacturer of uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems with headquarters in Wettingen, Switzerland. Together with strategic partners, Gutor offers a global business and service network with own branches all over the world.
In 2007 Gutor became part of Schneider Electric.
Find out more about your new colleagues via our blog [ Link removed ] or have a look behind the scenes via Instagram: @schneiderelectric_karriere
All about Schneider Electric as an employer can be found here (in German):
[ Link removed ]
Attention To Detail
Hardworking And Dedicated