At Aker Solutions we are changemakers and accelerators. With a proud history of delivering complex projects to the oil and gas industry, we are looking for talented individuals to help us shape the path towards a sustainable energy future.Our Finance Team in Mobile, AL is now looking for a Financial Analyst I.
Reporting to the Business Controller, responsible for the monitoring, analysis and management of projects costs primarily for the Service business.
- Provides internal financial reports to Major Projects Management and the Financial Management;
- Performs Weekly, Period, Quarterly, and Year End Close Activities, including journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Creates and submits Accounts Receivable invoices, including cost analysis.
- Conducts special analysis of project costs. Assist in development of project budget under certain conditions.
- Closes out activities as they are completed in order to facilitate invoice package creation
- Ensure that estimates at completion are prepared in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Coordinates with project management, planning and procurement to ensure accuracy in the estimates at completion of the projects and Services WIP is accounted for.
- Assists Project Management in the analyses and monitoring of cash flow by project as it relates to the Services line of business.
- May assist in other business lines or finance areas as needed.
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
- Strong knowledge of Excel and computerized accounting systems
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written
- Project accounting or manufacturing experience desired.
- Working knowledge of accounting standards (GAAP/IFRS
More reasons to work with us:
- AA/BS Degree in Finance/Accounting or related field or equivalent years of experience
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Healthy work-life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks.
In addition, the Mobile, AL site has just undergone a renovation of its main building, optimizing space as well as providing a design to allow more natural light into the space. Right on the water, the Mobile site is truly a one stop shop for visitors and clients alike to have meetings using state of the art technology, as well as tour the plant to observe our manufacturing process using cutting edge technology. This is truly a workplae that is designed to foster a collaborative work environment in order to bolster creativity from our very talented workforce.
Interested? Contact us.
Julie Watkins, Recruitment Consultant: [ Email address blocked ]
Ammara Gull, Recruitment Consultant: [ Email address blocked ]
This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
International Financial Reporting Standards