Do you want to work in an environment where the word 'Team' really means something? At a place where you and your contributions are truly valued, and you can learn and grow? Then Ferrellgas wants to hear from you!
We are looking for a Full-Time Customer Service Specialist. Someone who is passionate about providing exceptional customer service and excited about being an important member of an awesome customer service team. You will do this by taking inbound and outbound telephone calls. In addition, you will be working with both internal and external customers to ensure a high-quality customer service experience and will strive to foster growth.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Insurance Plans
- 401(k) plan with generous company match
- Paid time off (including holidays)
- Paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Propane discounts
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Works with customers on a daily basis to sustain and improve business relationships.
- Uses fact-finding sales methods to customize Ferrellgas programs and services to meet the customer needs and strives to obtain new business.
- Ensures accurate account setup, maintenance, and the closing of all customer account information.
- Handles all customer issues by following our customer complaint resolution policy.
- Performs soft collections for customers on credit hold or past due as well as some cash handling
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of customer service experience
- Exceptional customer service and negotiation skills
- Strong organizational skills with typing and data entry experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on team building and developing a positive rapport with company employees at all levels as well as customers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and Access.
Must be a Citizen or National of the United States, a lawful, permanent resident, or have authorization to work in the United States
Applicants must not now, or any time in the future, require sponsorship for an employment visa.
Why work for Ferrellgas? We pride ourselves in providing the best customer service in the propane industry. Ranked consistently as one of the top propane suppliers in the country, Ferrellgas is in the business of providing meaningful moments. Memories full of warmth, dependability you can trust, and outcomes you had only dreamed possible.
Ferrellgas has been recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in America. Please visit our [ Link removed ] page for more information.
- Customer Demand Planning
- Customer Service
- Data Entry