About Linde :
Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2019 sales of $28 billion (€25 billion). We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet.
The company serves a variety of end markets including aerospace, chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy, healthcare, manufacturing and primary metals. Linde's industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions.
For more information about the company and its products and services, please visit 6373596543700.
Job Overview :
Linde, Inc. is currently seeking a truck and cryogenic mechanic at our Deer Park, TX location.
Under minimal supervision, a candidate must be proficient with troubleshooting, repairing, and performing preventative maintenance on tractors and cryogenic tanker trailers. This position requires a well-rounded individual willing to be trained to perform all duties in accordance with prescribed safety, regulatory, and standard operating policies and procedures. The candidate should possess good interpersonal skills, excellent mechanical skills and good communications with management and the logistics department. The candidate must have good written and verbal communication skills, have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and be familiar with navigating databases.
Candidate should have training, knowledge and experience related to tractor and trailers. Must be able to follow repair manuals and SOP’s. Candidate must be able to work a rotating schedule including nights, weekends and holiday’s as well as be part of an on-call schedule and perform road service calls.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Repair and maintain tractor and trailer units
- Repair and maintain cryogenic pumping systems.
- Perform routine and preventive maintenance per PM schedule
- Keep garage clean and organized
- Schedule outside contractors to perform work as needed
- Document all activities associated to maintenance of equipment
- Complete repairs of mechanical piping, valves, and pressure relief systems.
- Utilizing a Computerized Maintenance Management System
- Plan and execute maintenance activities including procurement of parts, perform maintenance tasks, and completion of all required documentation.
- General shop and building maintenance.
Required Qualifications :
- High school diploma
- 2 years mechanic experience
- Have or able to obtain brake certification
- Have or able to obtain AC certification
- CDL Class A with Hazmat and Tanker endorsement
Preferred Qualifications :
- Cryogenic experience
- Certified diesel mechanic
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
Computerized Maintenance Management Systems