Join Schneider Electric and power your career
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric a top 25 employer of choice, according to LinkedIn.
We are looking for a Teamleader Warehouse (Hall 2/3) in Helmond with a personal drive to contribute to the overall Schneider Electric growth plan. You will report to the Supervisor Warehouse.
Mission of the role
As a Teamleader Warehouse your role is to Coordinate a team of warehouse operators and multi-skilled operators driving in real time a flow cycle to meet the objectives and rules set by the supervisor ( security – health – 5S – quality – flow – effectiveness).
- Daily management of /- 15 warehouse operators
- Preparing work schedules, personnel and warehouse planning
- Coaching and stimulating a continuous improvement culture
- Pro-active steering on KPIs and department goals
- Selecting, introducing and training new employees
- Attending safety, quality, service, productivity and personnel meetings
- Show initiative to make improvements in the department
- Responsible for workplace organization (5S) and performance registrations
- Animate work meetings
- Contribute to the development of warehouse operators and multi skilled operators
What to expect @ Schneider Electric?
- An annual salary with a maximum of 50K, including bonus;
- You will be part of a leading global specialist in energy management who believes in sustainability and taking care for the planet;
- Endless development opportunities through the online learning offer of 10,000 e-learnings;
- We strongly believe that great people make Schneider Electric a great company;
- We value differences. We offer equal opportunities to everyone, everywhere;
- Well-being creates performance and performance generates well-being (watch our [ Link removed ] for more explanation).
Required qualifications and skills:
- Secondary vocational education (at least level 3).
- 0-1 year experience in leadership
- 2-3 years experience in warehousing,
- Fluent spoken and written Dutch and English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
About Schneider Electric
At Schneider, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate with our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
We welcome you to apply for our interesting position. For any questions or more information you can contact URL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to applyon phone number 31 23 5124 124.
- Self Motivation
- Dutch Language