JoinEaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact onthe environment. We make what matters work.
Do youwant to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion anddiversity and our people?
As a Sales Representative PowerQuality IT Channel, you will be responsible for the development ofthe IT Sales Channel.
You willwork within our world class Sales Team in our Moscow Site and will engage with SalesDirector.
Your key deliverables:
• You will build effective cooperation with Tier 2 partners
• Meets the tier-2 partners sales objectives i.e. turnover measured bypartners’ sales-out, sales profitability and customer satisfaction. Maintainsrange of activities to ensure partners performance.
• Achieves sales targets, promotes growth and expansion at the assignedmarket
• You will act to identify, profile, prospect and generate new businessleads/orders for sales of a specific IT manufacturer's line of product
• You will develop of programsand terms for partners and contribute in marketing planning
• You will build partnerrelationships through daily interface with partners, operations, andengineering both by phone and visits
• Ensures that partnerrequirements are addressed timely i.e. inquiries, contracts or and itsamendments, order handling etc.
• Gains understanding of partnerneeds and competitive landscape and purposes partner specific strategies
• You will act as a point ofcontact for commercial warranty issues, quality issues, and partner complaints
• Originates, develops, andfacilitates trainings including ones at partner locations (if applicable)
• Provides regular reporting toSupervisorQualifications
• University degree inengineering. Degree in business/economics will be a plus
• 3-5 years of sales experiencein an IT company preferred in Channel sales/ Partners / KAM
• Deep knowledge of UPS productsincluding software, Data Center business, the IT market in Russiadesirable
• Russian - native speaker.English-intermediate level required
• Ability to identify and convertbusiness opportunities into sales
• Proven track of projectspipeline management and successful projects realization
• Strong communication skills,both verbal and written, an absolute must
• Must be able to accomplishresults in a cross-functional team environment, exhibiting formal and informalleadership skills and a strong goal / results orientation
• Co-operation skills (customersand own personnel), teamwork, goodwill
• Ability to withstand pressure
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
• Contract in fast growing globalcompany
• Challenging projects in dynamiccollaborative team
• Culture & Values – We are morethan the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just asimportant. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – bothindividually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
• Inclusion & Diversity - Opennessto diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us toengage that talent fully
• Learning & Development - Weinvest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits,but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available throughEaton University
(Candidateapplying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening. – ifapplicable)
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for job applicants and employees. Our recruitment processes use balanced selection criteria and avoid unlawful discrimination against applicants on the basis of their age, colour, disability, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, race or racial origin, religion, sexual orientation or any other status protected or required by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time