M/D Totco Business Unit of NOV Inc is seeking a Field Service Technician to service Drilling Rigs in North Dakota and the surrounding states
M/D Totco is a leader in the oil and gas industry providing equipment and systems utilized to monitor existing systems and operations on oil and gas drilling rigs.
We are searching for career minded service professionals who recognize the value of a career path and can perform the following duties:
- Travel to customer sites to install, commission, test, calibrate, and train customers on the safe and proper operation of M/D Totco products.
- Conduct field installations and calibrations of sensors and systems.
- Perform field upgrades of software and hardware and train customers on how to properly operate the system.
- Communicate field failures and feedback reports to the appropriate departments.
- Ability to properly communicate and billed strong relationship with rig crew.
- Complete and submit field service documentation in a timely manner.
- Mechanical, electrical, computer or networking engineering Degree and/or equivalent education with 5+ years’ experience preferred
- Ability to work in the rockies region
- Must pass a national background check and a motor vehicle report
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Not afraid of heights
- Maintain accurate equipment inventory on the truck and on the Rigs
- Knowledge of oil and gas field components, including software and hardware
- Willingness to be on call
- Pneumatic and hydraulic background preferred
- Electrical background preferred
- Leadership skills
- Ability to lead and assist other techs and colleagues
Acceptable Locations (Tech Hometown):
- Williston, ND
- Watford, ND
- Alexander, ND
- New Town, ND
- Field Service Management