Maxeon Solar Technologies is a global leader in solar innovation. Built from 35 years of boundary-pushing solar innovation, Maxeon designs, manufactures, and sells industry-leading SunPower branded solar products. Maxeon is Powering Positive Change every day with a brilliant, passionate and driven team of more than 5,000 people globally.
We push the boundaries, taking solar technology higher, faster, and farther than before.
We hold ourselves to a higher standard, striving for the highest integrity, safety, and quality.
We thrive together as a global team, embracing our diverse backgrounds to make a positive impact on the world.
Join us in POWERING POSITIVE CHANGE™
Optimizes APAC sales orders scheduling to achieve on time/in full delivery to customers. Works collaboratively with other stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate supply to support APAC regional sales channels. This will include supply-demand analysis, maintaining adequate inventory levels in all DCs, reporting, stakeholder management, achieving relevant metrics as well as continuous process improvement.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Optimization of APAC sales orders scheduling using E2Open system
- Order scheduling / Manage change in scheduling (supply restrictions, allocation, stock transfers)
- Manage timely and accurate updates in E2Open system (CRD, CPD, SSD, SAD)
- Daily ‘Exception’ reporting and meetings to manage deviations from the plan
- Timely response to enquiries from Sales Ops Team and Regional Sales Managers
- Weekly ‘Product Availability’ reporting and communication
- Participates in weekly S&OE meeting
- Continuous improvement of E2Open tool and scheduling processes through project management
- Analysis and reporting of the supply-demand match at all levels within APAC to support:
- Sales Targets
- Service level target (OTD)
- Inventory Targets
- Coordination with SIOP Planning, Logistics, Regional Supply Planner and Demand Planning teams to ensure accurate and timely supply, whilst minimizing excess inventory considering updated demand profiles
- Support NPI/EOL/QA process considering supply impacts
- Provide recommendations for inventory depletion in APAC
- Prioritization, arbitration management with Sales Ops team
- Participate with other regions in projects for standardization of planning processes, develop improvements and share best practices
- Continuous development of tools and processes to improve the efficiency of the role
Skills and Attributes:
- 5+ years knowledge in Supply Chain Management
- 5+ years knowledge in Supply - Demand Management/SIOP
- Experience in forecasting and planning in a high-volume dynamic product sales industry
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to details
- Skilled in the use of recognized Supply/Material planning software, ERP Inventory and Order management, Business Intelligence software, and MS Suite of systems
- Proven skills in meeting leadership objectives
- Ability to work collaboratively within all levels of the organization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to develop and deliver quality presentations to management and other cross-functional teams
- Experience in working under fast-paced environment
- Continuous improvement mindset
Experience and Requirements:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience required.
- 5-7+ years’ experience in Supply Chain Planning and/or Manufacturing Operations & Planning
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer and makes employment decisions, including but not limited to, hiring, firing, promotion, demotion, training, and/or compensation, on the basis of merit. Employment decisions are based on an individual’s qualifications as they relate to the job under consideration. The Company’s policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions, the actual sex of the individual, or the gender identity or gender expression), race, color, religion, including religious dress practices and religious grooming practices, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, protected veteran or military status, or any other consideration made unlawful by national, federal, state or local laws, ordinances, or regulations. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors and co-workers.
- Attention To Detail
- Business Intelligence
- Business Process Improvement
- Enterprise Resource Planning