EOI - Electrical Maintainers – (FIFO)
- Be part of our culturally diverse teams
- Work within highly skilled maintenance teams
- Various FIFO rosters across our Pilbara sites
We are seeking Expressions Of Interest (EOI) from Electrical Maintainers who are interested in joining our Wet and Dry Plant Maintenance teams across our various Pilbara sites. FIFO is available from Perth or some regional areas depending on the site.
You will be required to:
- Maintain electrical infrastructure for the plant as per the weekly schedule
- Identify and recommend plant improvements to reduce cost and down time
- Maintain statutory electrical inspections and records as required by MSIR
- Complete fault finding and repairs of electrical systems and equipment
- Complete isolations and inspections to identify faults and raise quality notifications in SAP
- Complete quality handovers with oncoming crews and other maintenance teams including contractors as well as assisting different teams as required by your leader
- Ensure all electrical work activity is carried out in accordance with site safety standards and procedures
To be successfully considered, we are seeking the following:
- An Electrical trade certification and WA A-grade Electrical License
- A HV Operator ticket
- Current Senior First Aid / CPR & LVR certificates
- A Manual C-class Australian driver’s licence (HR desirable)
- High Risk Work License (EWP)
- Current Confined Space and Working at Heights certificates
- A basic understanding of SAP maintenance systems
- Ability to work safely and cooperatively in a small team, demonstrating flexibility to business requirements
Where you will be working
In the Pilbara region of Western Australia, Rio Tinto operates the world's largest integrated portfolio of iron ore assets with industry-leading margins. Our premium product suite, including our flagship Pilbara blend, drives strong customer relationships and is supported by technical and commercial marketing expertise.
What’s on offer?
- A work environment where safety is always the number one priority
- A permanent position working directly for Rio Tinto
- A competitive base salary reflective of your skills and experience with Annual incentive program
- Comprehensive medical benefits including subsidised private health insurance for employees and immediate family
- Attractive share ownership plan
- Company provided insurance cover
- Extensive salary sacrifice and salary packaging options
- Career development and education assistance to further your technical or leadership ambitions
- Ongoing access to family-friendly health and medical wellbeing support
- Leave for all of life’s reasons (vacation/annual, paid parental, sick leave)
- Exclusive employee discounts (banking, accommodation, cars, retail and more)
As pioneers in mining and metals, we produce materials essential to human progress.
Aluminium for cars and smartphones. Copper for wind turbines, electric cars and the pipes that bring water to our home. Borates that help crops grow, titanium for paint – and diamonds that celebrate the best things in life. Our long history is filled with firsts. We’ve developed some of the world’s largest and best quality mines and operations, and our people work in around 35 countries across six continents.
Creating an inclusive and diverse workforce
We are a diverse team of talented, enthusiastic individuals who foster a culture of inclusion. No matter how they may differ, our people share one thing in common. It’s a belief that work is more rewarding when we are accepted and valued for our differences, not judged by them. We all have something to contribute, and it’s this contribution that makes for a great organization and fulfilling career.
Apply today if you want to work with the latest technology and innovation, in an environment where we challenge you to drive positive change.
This role is for applicants residing in or willing to permanently relocate to Western Australia. Rio Tinto offers Fly In and Fly Out options from Perth, our regional FIFO hubs and the opportunity to live in our residential towns where applicable.
Please note, in order to be successfully considered for this role you must complete all pre-screening questions. You may also be required to complete on-line assessments as part of the selection process. So if you are looking for a new challenge, great location and an exceptional team of technical experts, apply now. If you would like to know more about careers at Rio Tinto, you can like us on 1452904361600, follow us on [ Link removed ] or join us on [ Link removed ]
All progress begins with pioneers – at Rio Tinto it begins with you.