Great People make Schneider Electric a great company.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
The Role: Applications Lead Developer
Applications Lead Developer – will be the main architect and owner of the application that will be build by the development team. Ensures we are using the industry best practice and deploys high-performance applications.
What will you do?
- The Application Lead Developer will be working closely with Application Manager on building application web and mobile that will be used by business.
- Propose and design effective UI to drive overall User Experience, need to transform lo-fi wireframes to hi-fi mock-ups with story board about transition of pages.
- Develop the overall Application Solution using latest web development technologies
- Have extensive experience custom enterprise grade applications
- Must have good communication skill as the role might require direct communication with the stakeholder
- Candidate will be responsible with the Project Lifecycle process from requirements gathering, development, testing, user acceptance, deployment and support.
- Responsible for building an enterprise level technical architecture, does code review and overall performance of the application
- Project Management Life Cycle
- Requirements Elicitation
- User Experience (Ux)
- Web Development
- Website Wireframe