URL blocked - click to apply
This position is responsible for achieving the new sales goals and objectives of all vertical transportation equipment for the branch. Possible responsibilities for service account management. On occasion, provide project management of sold projects. Develop, maintain and nurture relationships with Owners, Building Managers, General Contractors, Consultants, Architects and Developers.
The essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Daily interface with our customers, management, co-workers and vendors, on contracts, contract support, contract negotiation and administration.
- Prepare winning strategy to secure each project and follow through to completion.
- Prepare estimates, proposals and bids; coordinate with necessary departments and management, utilizing company estimating system and process.
- Diligently enter data and utilize Salesforce per company policy and guidelines.
Develop and maintain relationships with owners, building managers, general contractors, consultants, architects and developers, in such a way that they favor Mitsubishi.
- Obtain bid results on all projects.
- Entertain customers as needed.
- Occasionally attend evening business social functions/dinners.
- Occasionally project manage sold projects as directed.
- Attend pre-bid conferences, job site and customer meetings.
- Collect market data as required
- Maintain current and accurate contract records and correspondence.
- Coordinate with internal departments including Legal, Risk & Benefits, Human Resources, Engineering, Accounting, etc., as necessary.
- Perform project take off. Prepare outspecs, estimates, proposals and bids, including vendor pricing, coordination with necessary departments and management.
- Negotiate subcontract awards.
- Prepare all necessary and required documents which will allow efficient transfer to Project Management Dept.
- Participate in project kick off meeting for proper handover of sold project to PM dept.
- Assist PM on resolution of pending items on occasional basis.
- Review subcontract for proper scope of work. Negotiate as necessary.
- Assist in developing customer presentations on product services and conduct presentations. Make customer presentations.
- Local travel up to 80% of the time.
- Perform project site surveys as necessary when dealing with existing buildings or site conditions that warrant a survey.
- Attend pre-bid conferences, jobsite and customer meetings.
- Communicate effectively with management on all pending sales issues/challenges.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relations and ensure company interests are maximized in the area.
- Respond quickly, professionally and positively to all customer needs and concerns.
- Maintain files.
- Participate in product development and strategy meetings with management.
- Performs other job functions as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proficient use of MS Word, EXCEL, Power Point necessary.
- Strong mechanical/technical aptitude.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proven success with building client relationship
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
URL blocked - click to apply. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, breastfeeding or related medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, domestic partnership, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, military or veteran status or other legally protected status (except when one of these criteria is a legally permissible bona- fide occupational qualification).
URL blocked - click to apply against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the Company, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Click here to view the EEO is The Law Poster and the supplement.
Click here to view the Notice to Job Applicants and Employees regarding San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and the Know Your Rights poster.
Applicants with a disability who need assistance with the application process may contact Human Resources by email at [ Email address blocked ] or by calling
- Account Management
- Contract Management
- Contract Negotiation
- Customer Demand Planning