Gas Engineer £27,830 per annum + uncapped OTE Circa £30k
We are looking for an experienced Long Duration Gas Engineer to join our PH Jones Social Housing teamworking for Midland Heart contract across the following locations; Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Walsall and Stoke-on-Trent.
- Permanent 40 hours
- Monday – Friday rota with on-call scheduling
- Fully Costed Van & Fuel Card
- Full Uniform & PPE
- Renewables Upskill Potential (Net Zero Carbon)
- Employee Energy Allowance and discount on HIVE products
This is a long duration role which would suit a well-rounded engineer looking for a varied role carrying out services, repairs and installations; along with general preventive maintenance, maintaining knowledge of all procedures and safety measures to PH Jones and British Gas standards.
You will be required to:
- Hold a valid in date driving licence with no more than 6 points
- Hold a valid right to work in the UK
- Hold ACS qualification including CKR1 and HTR1
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within Service and Repair and Installations
- Be confident and have good written and verbal communication skills
- Ideally be experienced in wet works
You will also receive:
- Holiday 25 days + bank holidays
- Full sick pay following successful probationary period
- Company matched contribution Pension Scheme up to 3%
- Group Income Protection, Life Assurance & Accident Insurance
- Level 2 Private Healthcare plan (Partial subsidy with Company)
- Access to MyHealth with 24/7 MyCare phone line
- Online GP24 virtual service
- Access to Unmind app
- Eye Test Voucher
- Annual pay review
- Legal Help
- Financial Education
- Centrica Benefits via the Offer Store – Offers with high street partners and discounts
At PH Jones we want everyone to feel like they are part of a caring business who benefit from being part of Centrica Plc, a FTSE 250 company. Our employees play a key role in driving forward with our strategy. Our well-being and reward packages ensure we support and recognise passionate, hardworking members of the team. We have great opportunities to help develop your skills and progress your career both within PH Jones and the wider Centrica Group. #LI-PHJ
Everything we deliver to our customers is underpinned by our ways of working which ensure we work to safely and everyone returns home to their families.
PH Jones was acquired by British Gas in 2011 and is a key member of the Centrica Group. You will be joining a growing team of permanent and contract heating engineers to meet the needs of our customers when they need it most.
At Centrica we embrace diversity and actively seek to attract individuals with unique backgrounds and perspectives. To build a more sustainable future, we need the best team – a team with a diverse mix of people and skills, where everyone feels welcome and able to succeed. We are dedicated in helping to close the diversity gap across the technology sector and would love to see more females, people of colour and LGBTQ+ employees, as well as those from a variety of cultures and ethnicity to veterans and the differently abled. Supporting diversity and inclusion is a big part of who we are, we are not looking for people to fit into our culture but to add to it!
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team and NO agency contact is required.
- Confident And Emotionally Stable
- Preventive Maintenance