We have more than 2100 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
- Participation in design works in the field of gas installations, coordination of work, supervision over the work of other designers and assistants to ensure the completion of the agreed scope of work in accordance with the schedule, valuation and required quality assurance procedures.
- Development of design concepts, construction, and executive designs for global clients.
- Performing calculations of designed systems together with the selection of technological devices.
- Supervising the work of the project team, substantive support for assistants.
- Checking technical documentation, including 3D models and 2D drawings
- Cross-industry coordination.
- Participation in project meetings conducted in an international environment.
- Participation in foreign business trips
- International working environment and unique company culture with emphasis on individual career growth and work-life balance
- Friendly atmosphere and professional collaboration founded on diversity and inclusion in the workplace (e.g. employees’ organizations like Women’s Networks, Career Network Green Team, Toastmasters)
- Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualifications
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely
- Benefits package including private medical care, insurance, Multisport card and other
- Personal development opportunities like BIM Academy, Graduate Program, English lessons
- Technical design of gas engineering projects for both installations and pipelines at low, medium or high pressure
- Competent in the use and understanding of International Gas Industry Regulations and Client Specifications (used in UK or Poland)
- Competent in the production of design calculations, reports, specifications and other technical documents
- Proven ability to work as part of a team, liaising directly with clients, third parties, project managers and other design discipline team members
- Support business development initiatives
- English (verbal and written) to a very high level. As projects will be delivered in English.
Preferable Skills and Experience:
- Technical design of hydrogen engineering projects
- Technical design of Carbon Capture & Storage (CC&S) engineering projects
- Relevant qualification to work on Polish Gas Transmission and Distribution networks.
- Business Development
- Engineering Design Process
- Graphic Design