With an exceptional reputation for delivery for our clients, we recognise that long-term meaningful relationships are fundamental to our success.
At SCEE, we employ a proven integrated approach that combines our technical and managerial expertise. We have a problem-solving culture, clear values and strong leadership team. We aim to be a great employer bringing the best trained people with the right attitude to every job.
We are committed to living our values of safety, quality, reliability, trust and loyalty.
SCEE is currently seeking an experienced Electrical Estimator to join our estimating team who specialises in commercial electrical projects (commercial infrastructure, local government, aged care, education, remedial projects, fibre and data).
Reporting to the Group Estimating Manager, applicants will be able to demonstrate their previous experience and successes working within a fast paced environment, whilst achieving positive outcomes for the organisation.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for the bid submittal process including project investigation, material take off, material specification identification, engage subcontractors to provide quotes , client correspondence, cost estimate completion, tender response (monitoring responses/addendums) and meeting bid submission deadlines and commitments
- Ensuring accurate and relevant information and calculations are used in the estimate buildup and tender response documents
- Compliance to the Company Quality Management Systems, processes and procedures
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Demonstrate your previous and extensive experience in electrical estimating
- Demonstrate your knowledge of the commercial and pricing environment within the electrical contracting industry
- Be self-motivated with the ability to manage time and resources
- Have a high level of computer literacy in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Have substantial experience in electrical estimating software packages such as WinEst and SimPro
- Have strong attention to detail, excellent organisational and communication skills
Proven experience, confidence in your abilities and a drive to succeed will ensure your success in this challenging role. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary along with the opportunity to grow within a company which fosters a vibrant and forward thinking culture.
SCEE is an equal opportunity employer committed to supporting diversity in our workforce.
A current comprehensive resume, complete with appropriate certifications and contactable referees can be lodged at the link below.
- Computer Literacy
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel