The position objective is to oversee salaried employees assigned to manage inventory levels/ accuracy, replenishment signals, parts presentation, and delivery processes in alignment with the overall plant strategy within their specific Business Unit. In addition, they establish the standard processes and procedures for maintaining inventory control and ensure training of employees on the use of the tools developed.
Role & Responsibility
Manage Inventory Control
- Responsible for team activities to ensure standard procedures are implemented and followed
- Ensure proper signaling and delivery of materials to optimize material movement
- Assure external demands are met by order dates
- Notify stakeholders of potential risks with achieving production schedule
Monitor and Coordinate Parts/Inventory
- Point of contact for parts related outage for their BU(s)
- Manage/audit the routes designed to assure schedules are met
- Order product from offsite storage locations
- Maintain and monitor inventory within established min/max level
- Count, tag and catalog items deemed obsolete, send to PCA for consolidation and disposition
- Continuous process improvements for inventory control
- Coordinate stakeholders in regards to implementing ECN's (i.e. managing serial breaks, setting up new bins and locations, disposal of old parts, right sized packaging, delivery method and improvement)
Input and Maintain Plan for Every Part
- Manage updating and maintenance of the PFEP
- Maintain a scorecard for area of responsibility.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree - Business Administration (Allow Equivalent)
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in material supply chain and/or operations; improving process flow
- Green belt highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Travel Standard: < 10%
Doosan Bobcat is interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we will not provide sponsorship or support for any immigration status for this position.
Doosan Bobcat, a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture and landscaping equipment, attachments and services, is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is home to world-renowned brands. This includes: Bobcat® compact equipment; Doosan Portable Power products; BOB-CAT Mowers; Ryan and Steiner grounds care equipment; and Geith attachments.
At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver the best products and service to our customers – and make the world a better place. Join our team today and start building your career with a worldwide leader.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call
. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.
Process Improvements (Business)
Packaging And Labeling
Inventory Control Systems