We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
- Manage a team of Interiors engineers and/or external engineering sub-contractors.
- Provide technical support to allow Interiors project manager to monitor supplier engineering
- Deploy and apply development procedures, catalogue and standard solutions.
- Contribute to the train physical architecture in his scope taking into account in particular weight, train layout, fittings, acoustics, eco design, ergonomics, aerodynamics and aeraulics
- Organize Design / Verification reviews and provides the associated reports.
- Is responsible for the respect of recurring and non-recurring cost targets for interior parts of his scope
- Is responsible for the respect of interiors parts engineering planning on his scope
- Support Train Design Engineer in establishing Certification & Validation Plans.
- Provideinputs for the mock-up activity
- Provide support industrialization and production teams during manufacturing ramp-up.
- Provide support to sourcing:
- Participate to the definition of engineering Make or Buy strategy
- Analyse the suppliers technical offers
- Participate to Business Award preparation in project phase
Monitor, control and consolidate his workpackage. As such:
- Organize and lead his workpackage reviews
- Manage Risk Assessment and Mitigation Plan
- Report his targets to Interiors engineering manager (QCD consolidation and risks).
Knowledge & Experience :
- Engineer with 5 years’ experience in Interiors engineering in Railway industry
- Knows and use CATIA V5
- Has already worked with suppliers
- Able to demonstrate management of small engineering teams
- Ability to prioritize and to work effectively under pressure to meet the deadline.
- Able to work in an international environment and matrix organization structure.
- Good written and spoken communication skills, English speaking
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
- Risk Analysis
- Environmental Protocols
- Matrix Management