Do you want to change the world? We do, too.
Solar penetration is less than 1%, but just one hour of sunlight, if harnessed, could power the entire world for a year. We have the opportunity to change the way energy is produced, distributed and consumed, and we’re looking for talented, committed people to help us drive our growth and achieve our goals.
SunPower is a solar energy solutions company with a rich heritage of pioneering the best solar technologies in the world. Our solutions are unrivaled in terms of long-term reliability, efficiency, and performance. SunPower offers the only solar + storage solution designed and warranted by one company that gives customers control over electricity consumption. Through design, installation, maintenance, and monitoring, SunPower provides its world-class solar solutions to residential and commercial customers across the U.S.
SunPower is changing the way our world is powered every day with a brilliant, passionate, and driven team of more than 2,500 in North America and the Philippines. In an industry that is reshaping the world’s energy future, there’s no better place to be than SunPower.
We believe that our employees create our brand – with each project, each communication, each task completed and each interaction. SunPower welcomes the forward thinkers, the future savers of the world, the freedom chasers and all those demanding better, cleaner energy.
Summary of Role:
Manages team members within the company's financial analysis area. Provides members of management with financial information. Evaluate current and proposed Investments at corp & business unit level using ROI and smart goal measurement and recommend changes that will accrue to the organization's profitability. Review and approve recommendations for financial planning and control, providing relevant fiscal information to the executive management team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establish and communicate the vision for investment prioritization throughout the organization; work with the stakeholders to plan and execute short-term and long-term investment/operational improvement goals.
- Train and mentor business process owners in forecasting, and accruals on spend in Supply Chain Management.
- Assist in developing a cost reduction roadmap using efficiency, automation and driving lean operation philosophy throughout the organization; improve the communication by incorporating management dashboards and monthly deep-dive reviews.
- Collaborate with managers of all functions to manage the annual operating budget for the Supply Chain Management group.
- Identify and facilitate projects and meetings to drive desired outcomes; lead meetings and ensure an open flow of communication and information across the organization
- Team up with stakeholders to understand how investments in equipment, processes, or technologies will drive top and bottom-line growth.
- Directs activity across large multi-functional area(s).
- Significantly impacts business results.
- Advises senior management on overall policy and long-term goal development.
- Bachelor’s degree and 6+ years of related experience
- Master's with 4+ years of related experience
- Advanced degree preferred OR equivalent combination of education and years of related experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer and makes employment decisions, including but not limited to, hiring, firing, promotion, demotion, training, and/or compensation, on the basis of merit. Employment decisions are based on an individual’s qualifications as they relate to the job under consideration. The Company’s policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions, the actual sex of the individual, or the gender identity or gender expression), race, color, religion, including religious dress practices and religious grooming practices, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, protected veteran or military status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws, ordinances, or regulations. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors and co-workers.
[ Link removed ]
[ Link removed ]
Accommodation for Applicants to SunPower Corporation
SunPower Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following alternative email address to contact us about your interest in employment at SunPower Corporation: [ Email address blocked ] . Please indicate in the subject that line of your email that you are requesting accommodation. Only candidates being considered for a position who require an accommodation will receive a follow-up response.
NOTICE TO ALL APPLICANTS AND EMPLOYEES
Availability of Affirmative Action Plan for Review
SunPower is a federal government contractor. As a part of the Company’s obligations under law, it must develop a written Affirmative Action Program (AAP) for the Disabled, Recently Separated Veterans, Armed Forces Service Medal Veterans, Disabled Veterans and Active Duty Wartime Or Campaign Badge Veterans and for Women and Minorities as specified by law. Non-confidential and non-proprietary aspects of the AAP are available for inspection by applicants and employees, consistent with applicable law, which will be made available during office hours by contacting the EEO Officer.
- Business Processes
- Cost Reduction
- Financial Analysis