Element has an opportunity for a Customer Service Representative (CSR), primarily responsible for handling straightforward price and requests for quotes (RFQ's) from our customers via email or over the phone and following up on pending or issued quotations. The Customer Service Representative may also be involved in identifying new sales opportunities through proactive questioning to ensure maximum share of customers' testing business. The ideal candidate will be customer focused, action oriented, approachable and patience.
Skills / Qualifications
- Primarily involved in the access and persuasion steps of the sales process; including qualifying, relationship building, needs evaluation, solution development / presentation and closing
- Identify current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers, acting as a liaison between the customers and Element Material Technology
- Work with departments to resolve complaints
- Process sales invoices, quoting and provide status report to clients
- Actively utilise Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool to record activities, ensuring contact details are accurate, duplicates are removed, new information is added and accurate call / visit logs are entered
- Achieve sales goals by converting and penetrating accounts
- Ensure compliance with all Element Materials Technology policies including but not limited to Terms and Conditions, trade compliance, treatment of others, moral code of conduct, and employee handbook
- 3 years of customer service experience with quoting experience strongly preferred
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as customer quotes / contracts, marketing materials, and customer testing specifications
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
- A valid driver’s license, with an acceptable driving record under Element’s policy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications (Dynamics AX and CRM, Word, Excel)
- Ability to interface with clients, win new work and determine their requirements; helps develops proposals including cost estimates, work plan and terms and conditions
At Element, we always take pride in putting our people first. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes diversity and inclusion as fundamental to our Vision of becoming “the world’s most trusted testing partner”.
All suitably qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective work related criteria and without regard for the following: race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, and/or protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the applicable governing laws.
- Accounts Receivable
- Conflict Management
- Contract Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Service
- Dynamics Ax 2012