The Minimum Qualification:
Age : 30 to 35 years old
Work Experience : 3 to 5 Years
Qualifications : Degree from an accredited University with advanced medical training on first aid and CPR.
Education : Doctor or Bachelors Degree in Nursing
Responsibilities are as follows but not limited to:
- Ability to work with SAP data management system. The ideal candidate must be able to help maintain all medical reports and ensure that the health monitoring management system is up to date.
- The candidate must be able to help with the organization, administration, and coordination of health activities within AlMansoori operations and work locations. This includes but is not restricted to: Wellness programs, public health and occupational hygiene, water supply, food safety, welfare facilities provision, infectious disease management.
- The ideal candidate must be good in statistics and have an above average skills and experience using Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Publisher.
- The candidate must be excellent in making posters and other health publication materials as needed.
- The candidate should be comfortable with presenting health information to a large audience within and outside of the organization.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of all employee health medical reports & health concerns.
- Team player skills and ability to communicate with the other members of the health team are a must
- Must be able to assist the Chief Wellness Officer in developing health programs for all areas of operations.
- Ability to assist the emergency response team during emergency situations
- Provide basic First Aid and CPR to employees.
- First Aid And Preparedness