By joining us as an Application Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting our sales offices and business partners, identifying the most suitable products and technical solutions by sizing and selecting, providing special prices and special lead times based on the customer’s requirements!
On this role, your main responsibility is to facilitate the Pressure Management bookings by ensuring an outstanding and timely support for day by day business, special constructions and projects.
If this sounds like an interesting job for you, then join our team in Cluj-Napoca, Romania!
In this role you will:
• Develop and prepare offers and technical proposals with the best selection from Pressure Management portfolio regardless of the source factory – in compliance with the customer’s technical specifications – according to Company processes and procedures for the assigned customers in the served areas.
• Estimate the costs of the proposed solutions and the lead times and – if needed – provide alternatives to the sales offices also in consideration of the required price level and timing
• Deviation List for the Selected Products
• Create the SPL (Special Price) if required
• Define all technical details for the orders prior to production (order cleaning)
• Provide Technical Assistance, accurate and fast solutions for the sales offices & customers
• Organizing and participating in product promotion and application (include training of sales offices or new personnel)
• Participate in the development of internal systems and procedures
• Develop and maintain a sound knowledge of process instrumentations and application
• Collect product application information
• Look for continuous improvement opportunities
For this role you will need:
• University Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Building Services, Electric, Physics, Chemistry)
• 1 year of experience in the technical field
• Advanced English level
• Knowledge of a second European language is a plus
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Customer centric approach, able to work with deadlines
• Computer skills: MS Office, Internet, E-mail, etc
• Ability to work in an international environment
Our offer to you:
By joining Emerson as Application Engineer, you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process.
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our customers, products and applications.
Our global Women in Stem initiative gives you the opportunity to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities. Also, we are committed to maintaining a partnership with the Society of Women Engineers (SWE).
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and outstanding innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help cultivate fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
Continuous Improvement Process