Create value for customers through interactive customer care and solutions via phone, email, portal/online and facsimile. This position is responsible to perform production work for the assigned specialized function.
SERVICE LEVEL AND PRODUCTIVITY
- Provide professional and efficient customer service as guided by the defined process and procedure, using tools and systems, within the assigned function or scope of work as follows:
- Pricing and Availability
- Purchase Order Entry
- Order / Shipment Status
- Product Lead Times
- Call Back / Follow Up Call
- Cross Reference
- General Product Information
- Provide professional and accurate solutions for customer concerns through implementing the following:
- Expedite Orders
- Invoice Corrections
- Return Goods Authorization / Direction
- Special Build and Drop Off Orders
- Tracking, correction and processing of missing, misread or incomplete purchase orders
- Customer complaints including, but not limited to, missed shipments and incorrect drop-offs and requests for credit
- Manage efficient usage of production time and company resources through the following:
- Accuracy in Interaction Handling
- Maintaining productivity within acceptable transaction volume levels
- Attends training, workshop, seminar, and focus group discussions of the team
- Work within defined Manila Commercial and Residential Solutions operational and employee goals by contributing to other projects, if needed.
- Graduate of any 4-year business or behavioural discipline course
- Graduate of any engineering discipline course will also be considered
- At least two (2) years experience gained from interactive customer service and related functions
- At least one (1) year experience gained from marketing, sales, supply chain, engineering, manufacturing and service related business
- Background in offshore service operations is an advantage
- Customer Care
- Ability to assume cross-trained function in the event of low utilization
- Ability to assume back up functions in the event of skills and capacity constraints
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English. Ability to speak or write in another language is an advantage but not required, unless identified by the customer and support requirements.
- Computer application skills such as MS Office Applications, Mainframe and other Business Systems and Tools
- Willing to work on shifting operations which may include weekends with scheduled days off, to support the assigned business and customers.
- Must be able to effectively and independently function while maintaining a positive energy level in an environment of constantly shifting demands.
- Analyze Issues
- Drive for Results
- Foster Teamwork
- Build Relationships
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.