If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun. We are looking for a Business Process Administrator in Eaton’s Electrical Business, based in Mascot, New South Wales, Australia. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, and meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This role has the following primary functions:
- Complete all Field Service debriefs, review service reports, communication with customers including reporting and quotations
- Responsible for Invoicing of Service contracts and time & materials jobs
- Provide high quality and efficient support in service finance and system transactions (invoice, revenue, purchase order, sales order, forecast)
- Contracts admin activities
Your essential responsibilities:
- Prepare the invoice and data entry into system
- Prepare the invoice and actual reports
- Prepare service reports and send them to customers along with quotations
- Send contract renewals to customers, process renewals and new contracts, support sales team with customer queries
- Comply with both Eaton and customers company’s policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all activities comply with Occupational Health and Safety Guidelines, legal requirements and good ethical standards
If you have:
- Trade, Diploma or Degree in Finance and or Business Management
- Minimum of 12 months relevant experience
- Intermediate skill in MS Office, Excel, Word
- Beginner skill in Adobe Acrobat
- Experience with system such as Oracle ERP, SAP or other business system equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accurate numeric skills with attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Highly motivated, reliable and independent team member
Yes! Because you are the one, we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Please note, your details/resume will not be forwarded anywhere without a formal interview and, if successful, with your prior permission. Personal information provided will be used for recruitment purposes only and be treated in the strictest confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note: Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact us or send applicants to us unless requested by a recruitment team member.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: ANZD AustraliaNew Zealand Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Attention To Detail