Are you interested in new technology and have an electrical, mechanical or hydraulics background? Do you enjoy working with your hands and bring solutions to technical problems? We are looking for Service Technicians on several locations around the Netherlands. At Vestas you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and to be part of the journey in contributing to a greener world.
Service BE, NL & APAC > Oostende Hub > OWEZ
The Vestas Offshore Service department is responsible for service and maintenance of the wind turbines in multiple windfarms in the North Sea within the Netherlands. The department has an open and informal culture, where teamwork and good communication is the key to our success. You will have the opportunity to work in an exciting industry and in a team of highly motivated employees.
The Offshore Service Technicians are working in a teams of 2 -3 on Offshore Wind Farms in the Netherlands, managed daily by the site Supervisor. The task includes routine checks, maintenance of the electrical and mechanical systems, and significant component replacement on our offshore wind turbines.
- Complete maintenance of electrical and mechanical systems as directed by Supervisor.
- Maintaining and upgrading installation activities
- Carrying out a diversity of check-ups, repairs and replacement activities of turbine components
- Responsible for a frictionless operation of our turbines and use of our systems like Condition Monitoring / Remote Control
- Creating follow-up orders
- Registration of time and material consumption
- Compliance to MHI Vestas's and client's procedures, processes, policies including Health and Safety instructions
- Completed electrical or mechanical degree from a technical school/college/university
- Fluent English knowledge, Dutch is a big plus
- Ideally 2 years of experience in electrical and mechanical field
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Driving license category B
- Comfortable with working at heights and offshore
- High level of safety awareness
- Trusted and team member attitude
- Great problem solving skills
What we offer
We offer a exciting job, an professional learning environment and opportunities for career development at a growing wind turbine manufacturer. You will become part of a highly professional culturally diverse team in a constantly growing industry. We provide a attractive compensation package and a 40 hours/week working contract without rotation work.
Work location is in Zeewolde, the Netherlands.
Please apply with your English CV online on our career portal – thank you.
Vestas is proud to be the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Vestas strives to be the most inclusive workplace in the sustainable energy industry and ensure equal opportunities for everyone regardless of the social identity. We are stronger as a company not despite our differences, but because of them, both professionally and personally. Beyond a diverse workforce, we want to ensure that all of our employees are included and actively contributing to Vestas’ success and innovation. Only then can we become the global leader in sustainable energy solutions and ensure sustainability in everything we do.
At Vestas, we offer global opportunities for people with growth mindsets and the desire to make a shared and positive impact. We work in the true spirit of our corporate values: accountability, simplicity, collaboration, and passion. We expect everyone to live up to these in their day to day work – no matter what you do and where you are in the organisation.
Learn more about Vestas at [ Link removed ] and follow us on our social media channels
- Mechanical Systems
- Microsoft Office