Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger – a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other’s successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course. We are focused on providing a challenging and enriching career path with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course. We are an innovative, global company with wide-ranging opportunities that include career-enhancing talent rotations. Our structured career paths will ensure that you know what it takes to build your ideal career at Weatherford when you join our Company. We also offer a comprehensive benefits program, including health insurance coverage, income protection plans, a 401(k) savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off for vacation.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
The Salesforce Administrator designs and delivers solutions using Salesforce products for Weatherford’s Commercial function. The primary responsibility is to recommend the best solution for a given set of requirements and articulate the trade-offs involved in choosing one solution over another. The architect is a trusted technology leader and brings technology, people, and processes together using strong governance, communication and listening skills to ensure solutions meet Weatherford’s needs. The architect is responsible for designing systems that last, that others can maintain and that will scale as the business grows. He/she will be an ambassador for new technology and always plan for the future, thinking three-to-five years out when recommending a solution.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Develops clear and detailed requirement documentation based on business needs and challenges
- Identifies technical risks, presents alternatives, recommends best solution based on requirements and provides solution walkthrough to CRM Director and Weatherford internal customers
- Designs and architects solution leveraging Salesforce’s newly introduced capabilities and develops strong test cases and UAT process to ensure success of implementation
- Performs and oversees technical architecture, design, programming, quality assurance reviews, documentation, system deployment, training, and project setup/support
- Supports IT development teams leveraging Lightning, Apex, Java Script, AJAX and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements
- Ensures successful development and deployment through driving technical thought leadership and guidance with the IT development team
- Minimum 3-5 years of development experience on the Salesforce platform and leading Enterprise Salesforce implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of Salesforce
- Salesforce certified
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of Salesforce as well as other industry-leading CRM products
- Strong knowledge of CRM business impact and demonstrated global delivery
- Ability to conduct selection, acquisition, installation and configuration of applications licensed from third parties, including interaction with vendors
- Active Listening
- Ajax (Programming Language)
- Business Requirements
- Computer Engineering