Ready to tackle the challenges of the vehicle of the future? Join us and take part in the autonomous and connected car revolution at Valeo!
Our Créteil R&D Center, which is part of our Comfort and Driving Assistance Systems (CDA) Business Group, develops innovative solutions to enhance driving experience worldwide.
In order to address the increasing demand and consolidate our expertise regarding EMC (electromagnetic compatibility), Créteil’s hardware department is looking for a new software EMC design engineer.
Your challenges ?
As an EMC design engineer, you will ensure the application of Valeo EMC design specifications, assess the risks related to deviations to specifications and provide EMC support to the projects following Valeo methodology. In fact, you will be the key contact for both the Electronic Design Leader and the R&D Mechatronic Leader.
In fact, you will \:
- Be the key contact for project team key members (HW, R&D PTM…).
- Support the PRA (Preliminary Risk Analysis) and define action plans to mitigate risks.
- Support customers’ specifications analysis / comparisons and report your findings.
- Perform EMC design activities based on the tools / techniques you will have at your disposal (simulation, internal tools, test on mock up/ prototype…).
- Define the Layout EMC specification and ensure its follow up with the CAD Engineer.
- Support the validation of the EMC test plan (mainly define the set-up and what function to check) in partnership with the project team.
- Organize EMC design tests and perform debug activities to make the product compliant.
- Be representing Valeo at OEM shows to support the project teams.
- Support EMC issues on the demand to projects not directly under his /her perimeter.
- Ensure a proper project documentation storage, a KPI evolution survey…
- Participate in daily / weekly meetings and prepare the data to be shared within the team.
- Participate in Expertise activities (writing a method, guideline, contribute to knowledge capitalization / experience sharing sessions..)
- Develop and improve Valeo standards.
Let's talk about you…
- You have a Bachelor's or Higher Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- You have at least 3 - 5 years of experience in a similar job (EMC) and/ or a great knowledge of Electronics (HW design).
- You are fluent in English and able to communicate in a courteous and effective manner with internal and external customers.
- You are result oriented, a dynamic team player with a proactive mindset.
Join Us !
Thanks to its strategy focused on innovation, Valeo is at the heart of the three revolutions which are disrupting the automotive sector\: electrification, autonomous and connected cars, and digital mobility. These are revolutions that Valeo has been able to anticipate and which today provide amazing career opportunities, including internationally!
At Valeo, innovation is driven by the diversity, authenticity and energy of its talent. Are you looking for new technological and human adventures ? Join Valeo and its 114 700 employees across 33 countries!
More information on Valeo \: [ Link removed ] m
- Electromagnetic Compatibility