The Manufacturing Associate Shipping supports the day-to-day activities of Cargo Solutions non-manufacturing operations. The Manufacturing Associate Shipping is responsible for the movement of inventory from receiving from the manufacturer through to shipping. Other activities may include recycling management and documentation of product for manufacturing. The Manufacturing Associate Shipping relies on the Operations Manager for projects and general direction. The Manufacturing Associate Shipping will use experience and exercise judgment to creatively plan and accomplish specified tasks and cost goals within time and resource constraints.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS\:
- Receive and stock incoming finished goods Loggers, Trackers, and Reader inventory, including\:
- Initial visual inspections
- Reporting on anomalous or irregular inventory
- Receive and stock packing materials
- Pack, fulfill, and ship orders, including\:
- Identifying process improvements
- Assist in implementing new processes
- Ensure commercial invoices are properly filled out to meet Trade Compliance
- Ensure all packages are properly marked to meet regulatory compliance
- Provide specialized support for fulfillment of sales orders, including\:
- Applying custom safety and shipping labels
- Scanning and producing custom documents
- Stage Sales Orders for shipment ensuring proper accessories are included
- Lead implementation of recycling process improvements
- Add new customers to the data base ensuring all rebate data is accurate
- Scan material to check for any quality issues from the field
- Reconcile all shipments going to contract manufacturer for accuracy
- Receive and distribute RMA to proper source for analysis and complete paperwork
- Build profile packages for new products or part changes ensuring accuracy and quality of the manufacturing builds and document process
- Build and package incoming production material from OEM supplier
- Other special projects as assigne
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS\:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
- High level of communication skills, written, oral, listening
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others
- Good multitasking and organizational skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Skilled at evaluating opportunities and setting priorities in accordance with corporate goals
- Skilled user of MS Office or similar office-suite programs
- NetSuite experience preferred
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs\: medical insurance plans, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and more. We provide employees flexible time off plans including paid parental leave (maternal and paternal), vacation and holiday leave.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world's most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
No calls or agencies please.
Process Improvements (Business)
Complex Problem Solving