Regal Rexnord Corporation (RRX) is approximately a %245B publicly traded global manufacturer of electric motors and controls, electrical components and power transmission products serving customers around the world in the general industrial, consumer, commercial construction, food %26amp; beverage, and alternative energy end markets, among others. Regal Rexnord sells its products and solutions to OEMs, through distributors, and directly to end-users. The company has approximately 29,000 global associates with significant operations in the US, Mexico, Europe, China, and India. Regal Rexnord Corporation is the result of a merger between Regal Beloit Corporation and Rexnord%26rsquo;s PMC business which was completed in 2021. The headquarters for Regal Rexnord is located in Beloit, WI with an executive satellite office in Rosemont, IL.
You may not know it, but Regal Rexnord impacts your life every day. Our products enable the fans in HVAC systems that keep us comfortable; the power source that keeps smart buildings running; the agricultural and food service equipment that keeps us fed; and the conveyer systems that keep e-commerce flowing.
Our business purpose is to create a better tomorrow by energy-efficiently converting power into motion. For us, this means creating innovative solutions while focused on both customer needs and our commitment to sustainability. Join our team to create your better tomorrow.
The Senior Financial Planning Analyst is an important member Corp FP%26amp;A team and will be a key partner to the Corporate Vice President of FP%26amp;A for the design, development and implementation of an analysis process %26amp; system framework. This framework is used by the four Business Segments to perform key analyses and recommendations for both short term and long term strategic initiatives, operational improvement projects and other business priorities.
The Senior Financial Planning Analyst is responsible for financial planning, reporting and analysis. Will prepare financial plans and forecasts based on performance expectations. Will gather and publish financial information related to historical, current and future performance. Will also perform financial analysis utilizing appropriate financial concepts and techniques and recommends alternative courses of action.
- Partners with Corporate Vice President of FP%26amp;A and segment leaders on the design and development of the framework that will guide effective operating reviews, annual operating plans, and long range planning processes.
- Prepares and consolidates business plans, including the annual budget process, and all additional periodic forecasts requested by business leaders.
- Conducts and documents more complex financial and business analyses and research in areas such as financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital, profitability and investments.
- Guide monthly forecasting process with corporate function leaders on their department spend.
- Identify risk and opportunities at the corporate and segment level during the forecast and budget review process and inform FP%26amp;A Manger.
- May prepare and compile data for income and balance sheet statements, consolidated statements, and various other accounting statements and reports for more complex business unit or plant.
- Implements processes and controls to ensure compliance with statutory regulations and Corporate accounting standards/policies.
- Makes recommendations for process improvement.
- May also be responsible for general accounting activities.
- Bachelor%26#39;s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Global manufacturing experience preferred.
- Organized and task oriented.
- Most recent experience within Corporate FP%26amp;A (2+ Years) and demonstrated evidence of understanding framework across the enterprise.
- Prior Experience with ERP (ex: Oracle or SAP) along with Enterprise Reporting (Ex: Hyperion)
- Balance Sheet
- Business Priorities
- Business Process Improvement